My little thread :-)

Comebackkid

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that pleasing your woman sexually is not on that list...

Question is - Does Phil have a list?

:lolguy:

For clarity, this is the way I see it. Phill should see the humor in it unless he is unfunny in every way.

1. Phil Stuff

2. Phil stuff

3. Gym

4. Lunch

5. YOUR woman

EDIT: my apologies to Paul. It's one of the Phils and not Paul I'm referring to. I can't keep track of all the drama and screen name changes.

Edited by twistedfocus

Sorry, I'm accustomed to much higher living standards than you can provide.

blah blah say what you want around CR peoplez but we both know who asked who to stay over:fuckyeah:

I'm sorry my fold out bed wasn't up to your,"higher living standards ".

blah blah say what you want around CR peoplez but we both know who asked who to stay over:fuckyeah:

It would appear to be you, if anyone. But, nice job trying to twist things to make them appear as though you are not at fault. For being your specialty, you really do suck at that.

Question is - Does Phil have a list?

For clarity, this is the way I see it. Phil should see the humor in it unless he is unfunny in every way.

1. Phil Stuff

2. Phil stuff

3. Raquetball?

4. Lunch

5. YOUR woman

I thought it was funny..

It would appear to be you, if anyone. But, nice job trying to twist things to make them appear as though you are not at fault. For being your specialty, you really do suck at that.

Alright but don't ask me to fix you my home made pigs in a blanket :p

What the hell are you talking about. I think you have me confused with somebody.

Question is - Does Paul have a list?

For clarity, this is the way I see it. Paul should see the humor in it unless he is unfunny in every way.

1. Paul Stuff

2. Paul stuff

3. Raquetball?

4. Lunch

5. YOUR woman

EDIT: my apologies if it's one of the Phils and not Paul I'm referring to. I can't keep track of all the drama.

What the hell are you talking about. I think you have me confused with somebody.

Sorry Paul, I had originally typed Phil but then I couldn't remember who 's who in CR Drama Theater these days. Everyone's screen names and sig pics have changed so much lately I forget.

Wait, aren't you the guy who traded for a sweet-ass donk then slept with some man-whore's ex? Or was it your donk that was traded for sex with the ex? I'm confused. Aren't you "The Iceman" ???

http://www.twitsnaps.com/share/photo/99637_web.jpeg

Heute back ich, morgen brau ich,

Übermorgen hol ich mir der Königin ihr Kind;

Ach, wie gut, dass niemand weiß,

dass ich Rustlestiltskin heiß

We don't know each other but this is the Kitchen and you asked.

Here's my take:

Usually where there's smoke, there's fire and you seem to be surrounded by more smoke than Tommy Chong.

Also, you bringing your reputation to the forefront hoping to explain it away is a bad idea. You have demonstrated in the past that you either have very poor communication skills, expect people to believe silly reasoning because it makes sense to you or both.

this.

every parent knows the feeling of being told a lie from their young child. when a 5 year old tells you a fib, its funny to realize that they think you believe them.

you're explanation of why you're not a scammer sounds like my 5 year old lying to me

Here is how i'll break this down. With out knowing you in person, i would steer extremely clear of anything you have ever had your hands on. Guilty or not, you've been implicated in multiple scams on multiple forums. This isn't the Frankin Co Judicial system. I don't need proof that people have been killed in Detroit for me to not want to visit that shit hole, much like i don't need hard proof that you're a Douch E. Bagg.

Further more you parade around like you have nothing to hide and "don't care" yet you start threads like this. Its not peoples jobs to confront you, its your job not be be a shady motherfucker. You have failed at your job.