My little thread :-)

Comebackkid

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Comebackkid,

I don't like you. Scammers are the scum of the Earth. You say you have shown proof to the police that you were not involved in a scam. I enjoy science all things that have proof. Until I see the solid evidence otherwise you still fail at life. I hope you progress far in your career path after obtaining a bachelor's degree. All positive hopes and dreams will come true to those with a true heart.

Hearts and flowers <3 87GT

P.S. DIAAV

i see and thank you...

• Downvote 1

I thought so too... but it took me to say man up before people left there name so they wont look like sissy gurlz....Bravo..... hal for the best responce. You think of that one all by yourself?

No, I scammed someone out of it. That seemed the best way to leave a comment for you.

yup

you drive a 500hp mini-van.....good ole times lol

no I drive a Jeep. I own a van that my wife drives. If you are going poke fun make sure you have your story straight.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

lmao...one more time ?