My little thread :-)

Comebackkid

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is - Does Phil have a list?

:lolguy:

For clarity, this is the way I see it. Phill should see the humor in it unless he is unfunny in every way.

1. Phil Stuff

2. Phil stuff

3. Gym

4. Lunch

5. YOUR woman

EDIT: my apologies to Paul. It's one of the Phils and not Paul I'm referring to. I can't keep track of all the drama and screen name changes.

:lol: damn my life is awesome.

Find something you like. I did.

Stay away from scams or shady behavior - COMPLETELY. I did.

Two easy steps to being as cool as me. :gabe:

P.S. What I really meant by the post you quoted was that IF you are scamming people, find a better way to receive bacon.

So who left me the following bullshit semi-threatening neg rep comment?

You're walking a fine white line. The white lines in the middle of the road. thats the worst place to be

I don't see anything out of line with my post at all (quoted above). In fact I don't think I said anything out of line in any of my posts, especially for the kitchen.

:yuno:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Idk Roy personally.... but there was a scammer thread posted about him on Ohiohondas earlier this year: http://www.ohiohondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55358&highlight=roy+becker

That may or may not show up for non-members.

He was called out by a long-time nationwide known transmission builder who I and probably anyone else in the Honda community would be willing to vouch for. I dont mean to stir the pot or anything. Id just like to share my knowledge of the 'accused'.

Idk Roy personally.... but there was a scammer thread posted about him on Ohiohondas earlier this year: http://www.ohiohondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55358&highlight=roy+becker

That may or may not show up for non-members.

He was called out by a long-time nationwide known transmission builder who I and probably anyone else in the Honda community would be willing to vouch for. I dont mean to stir the pot or anything. Id just like to share my knowledge of the 'accused'.

hes been outed on several dodge forums as well. same screen names, addresses, email addys, but still denies he is even linked to any of these people.

:dumb: