window tint thread again

Buckeye1647545503

I know it's been covered but searching on my phone has proved fruitless. Anyone have yousefs phone number and or recommendations?

Your phone's spellcheck is probably fucking you. When I researched last the general consensus was that Quality Window Tint was the way to go. They weren't the cheapest but they went out of their way to explain my options completely and did a perfect install with an excellent product (ceramic).

I'm hesitant to go back to Quality because the last car I took there came out smelling like cigarettes. I'll likely take the BRZ to Automotive Appearance Pros. They've done good work for me in the past and also do Clear Bras.

I'm hesitant to go back to Quality because the last car I took there came out smelling like cigarettes. I'll likely take the BRZ to Automotive Appearance Pros. They've done good work for me in the past and also do Clear Bras.

My truck smelled like smoke after quality too.

I only use...

Above and beyond window tint. Ive sent a ton of people there

Quality did the tint on my TL and it was excellent, and I didn't have any cig smell when it was done. I haven't had the TBSS windows tinted yet but I may just order some tint and do it myself.

I called and explained my time issues and they were like sorry latest we take anything in is 5

newb... hell i even just got my accord done few months back at like 7. He always calls back and says can you meet me now and boom in when ever. thats sucky bud