white plasti dip

craigh4575

I have a set of wheels that need repainted white. They are already white. I am trying to find it in white locally before I pay the outrageous shipping cost to get some. Has anybody seen it in white locally?
  • Downvote 1

I have a set of wheels that need repainted white. They are already white. I am trying to find it in white locally before I pay the outrageous shipping cost to get some. Has anybody seen it in white locally?

I've been looking myself...need to paint 4 wheels and 2 bumpers. Pm me if you need to order online...we can share the cost.

Harbor freight and ace hardware are the only local stores I've found that carry plasti dip, not in white though...

I have a set of wheels that need repainted white. They are already white.

Maybe I'm not getting it but if they're already white, why not just use regular white spray paint found damn near anywhere?

I will try that. I can get it online but I only need 3 cans and they want the same amount for shipping as it costs for the product! Hopefully the douches at lowes will order it for me. If not I guess I am stuck paying the shipping cost.

I will try that. I can get it online but I only need 3 cans and they want the same amount for shipping as it costs for the product! Hopefully the douches at lowes will order it for me. If not I guess I am stuck paying the shipping cost.

Yeah, hopefully those douches do you a favor. :slap: lol