Metric Crap Ton of newborn to 4T kids stuff

nurkvinny

We have a 5.5 year, 3.5 year (wears 4T+), and 7 month old. My wife has been carefully storing away all of their clothes and toys for 5 years now in plastic tubs. I guess she decided it was time to sell.

So, we have hundreds of pieces of boys clothing from newborn to 4Tish, and girls newborn to 9mths. Toys out the waazoo, nice dark wood changing table, girl swing, etc, etc.

I can't list out pieces, there are MANY.

Pricing: cheaper the more you buy. I'll say $.50 a piece to satisfy rules. Can be seen Friday and Saturday during garage sale. A lot of clothes, especially the girl stuff was worn a handful of times and sometimes never.

Good luck with sale. My wife went absolutely bonkers with our checkbook when our kids were born. We still have 5 large tubs of shit. Even after me donating stuff here and there, tossing stuff now and then, selling some, etc. :ninja: but we're in the final stages of making it go away.

Thanks. Both sides of the family are stacked full of "shoppers" and every birthday and Christmas has been insane for the kids. I'm thankful for it all, but when I am building 4-tier 2x4 shelves throughout the basement just to store clothes...