fatal accident on county line rd/smothers rd on hoover dam bridge

AWW$HEEET

Out that way and not a bicycle? but its so dangerous for us out there!

for real though, RIP. it sucks to hear of that shit. crazy it was on the bridge.

edit, i didnt even have the article pulled up when i posted, and first thing i read is that he was passing a car on double yellow

Darwin - 1, motorcyle - 0.

Crossed a double yellow. Can't say I feel sorry for him. Good for the car, cleaning the gene pool.

Are you fucking kidding me?

http://marinasleeps.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/3595-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

If it's anything like Cheshire over Alum, just about every bike, and every car that thinks it's fast goes WOT over the first half of the bridge. IDK what it is, but you can sit in the parking lot near the east end of the bridge for 5 minutes and hear it happen at least once. Not that surprising.

Be CR: "Yaaaaaaaa die! Breaking the law, ugh, I can't believe you would do something stupid! I never do that stuff. Well, good riddance to his less superior being!"

Be CR: *Cry watching the notebook*

You bipolar fucks are ice cold on here.

Went by again and there is only a double yellow on the west side of the bridge for a very short time. I'd say 75% or more is a dotted line. I see long skid marks in the right lane going east, if he was traveling west it's dotted way before you even get on the bridge that way. So it looks like some asshole COULD have pulled the "oh know you don't" move and speed up so he couldn't pass or make it a longer pass.

Just to bring everyone up to speed it was my Boss's buddy that lived 7 houses down from him and was like a brother to him. I have only met him a few times he was a great guy. I feel really bad for his family since they all live in cincinnati. He was 34 years old. Today was very hard for my boss as they having him creamated today. I

I will let everyone know more details tomorrwo!!

Just to bring everyone up to speed it was my Boss's buddy that lived 7 houses down from him and was like a brother to him. I have only met him a few times he was a great guy. I feel really bad for his family since they all live in cincinnati. He was 34 years old. Today was very hard for my boss as they having him creamated today. I

I will let everyone know more details tomorrwo!!

And here is a reason why some of you guys should think before you post instead of being douches.

And here is a reason why some of you guys should think before you post instead of being douches.

This, someone on here will be connected to a local motorcycle accident, in one way or another. Whether it be a friend, a friend of a friend or maybe even a family member. If a rider goes down in westerville i can guarantee you someone on here knows him.