wtb misc ls1 engine parts for 6l build

Mattsv8

I bought steves 317s and arp bolts for the build since they were cheap.

I still need valve covers coils and brackets. I don't know what accys I need yet.

It may need the truck accys. May be f body.

I did pick up a oil pan for 10bucks from a cr member!

Once I get the motor in and start plumbing ill have more of a idea wich brackts I need.

Anyone got stock bolts for everything?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge deal still have to buy pistons rods bearings rings. But I'm always looking for a deal. I'm holding off on drive parts cause I'm not shure if I need truck or car. Mostly I need valve covers coils and brackets. He was home at 730 this morning so I stoped by after work then went home to sleep. Busy all weekend and was the frst chance I had.

$40.00

the push rods your gonna wanna keep the same length as the stock push rods, just upgrade them to a stronger rod, Comp Cams is what most people use I might have the P/N somewhere in the garage

U still got the stock rockers

Do the coils still have the brackets or are they diff too. I won't have any money till Friday since steve took my extra toy money for the week. Or I can pay paypal. Shipping is easiest for me since I'm no in any hurry just looking for deals. I'm gona do stock rockers with the trunion upgrade

i would like to get the rockers stands bolts from u craig this weekend and coils and brackets from george. if you guys could i a can paypal you today if u would ship them. i work 12hr days this weekend and reg hrs durring week plus im moving so anyfree time ill be a box mover.

let me know on the valve covers if you have them i need a set of perimeter style for 317 heads. if i can get them soon i can find my locations for the bungs for the evac setup get em tigged and powder coated and waiting.

i also decided to go fuel injected. im looking on ls1tech at harness and computer.

i will likley run a edelbrock vr jr and a 4 barrel throttle body. with a hat. what do you guys think a good price on a complete engine harness and computer from a 01 camaro would be. seller will delete the vats and the rear o2 on his programer. hes asking 350 shipped.

i would like to get the rockers stands bolts from u craig this weekend and coils and brackets from george. if you guys could i a can paypal you today if u would ship them. i work 12hr days this weekend and reg hrs durring week plus im moving so anyfree time ill be a box mover.

Paypal is no problem here. PM me your address and I will find out how much shipping is.

let me know on the valve covers if you have them i need a set of perimeter style for 317 heads. if i can get them soon i can find my locations for the bungs for the evac setup get em tigged and powder coated and waiting.

aren't 317 head valve covers center bolt? perimeter was on the early LS1's. If you have perimeter then you don't need coil brackets, the coils bolt straight to the valvle cover itself, the center bolt valve covers require the coil mounting brackets. btw the valve cover's I have are center bolt

Not shure on wich brackets I need yet car ot truck. They are center bolt valvecovers I need steve told m. I haven't looked at them

since you need the coil brackets you need the center bolt vavle covers but definitely need to know, it makes a difference, I have the center bolt valve covers off a LQ9 engine, rockers came off my camaro SS(stock 1.7 ratio) which is what you looking for.

The 317s I got off steve already have comp 918s. And I have a comp cams camshaft. 228 232 .570s .580s lift 114ls.

Got the valve covers and rockers today and he broght them over wich helped a lot.

Got the coils and brackets paid for from george thanks for waiting till friday. For paypal.

I needa good deal on a ps pump and bracket. I'm gona get a new waterpump and a ati dampner with a drive for vacume pump.

Got the coils and brackets paid for from george thanks for waiting till friday. For paypal.

I needa good deal on a ps pump and bracket. I'm gona get a new waterpump and a ati dampner with a drive for vacume pump.

Have you decided on car or truck accessories yet?

Got the coid for from george thanks for waiting till friday. For paypal.

I needa good deal on a ps pump d bracket. I'm gona get a new waterpump and a ati dampner with a drive for vacume pump.

What a second Matt I think there has been some confusion. I have perimeter bolts valve covers that do not have the brackets. I only sold you the coils.