Nelson Ledges Road Course - Saturday, July 21st, Only $110!

theweiser1

Who else is coming? Early registration ends Friday - July 13th, 11:59pm!

Cordell - Hardtop is fine - I believe it was you I replied to via email.

Any questions that I can answer?

Yes I got your e-mail thats why I signed up, thank you.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw your car headed out 161 last night. that thing is fucking sexy!!

However, i would like to know more about this race paint you speak of?

yup, was going out to visit my mom after the surgery. Shes doing very well.

I'm was planning on doing a little art project with plastidip. I was thinking lime green initially, but I dont want to work with the gallons. I'd rather stick with the spray cans, so I think I'm going to go with gold.

http://www.dipyourcar.com

then afterwards just peel off, shits cash, I've been using it with stencils for autocross numbers on the vette

yup, was going out to visit my mom after the surgery. Shes doing very well.

I'm was planning on doing a little art project with plastidip. I was thinking lime green initially, but I dont want to work with the gallons. I'd rather stick with the spray cans, so I think I'm going to go with gold.

http://www.dipyourcar.com

then afterwards just peel off, shits cash, I've been using it with stencils for autocross numbers on the vette

yea i know, i had just left there! what are you going to paint gold? im thinking some sort of awesome white racing stripe would be the ticket for me.

yea i know, i had just left there! what are you going to paint gold? im thinking some sort of awesome white racing stripe would be the ticket for me.

wheels, fender stripe, whole back end of the car

its going to be pretty outlandish, because racecar

I buy the black from lowes or home depot. then I buy the rest from http://www.dipyourcar.com

they have all available colors plus some other stuff that makes spraying easier. I just ordered my gold yesterday

but yeah, you'll need a black base, then a gold overcoat

I'm going to try to get the black base coat done on sunday, might do my race pads and fluid changes that day as well. If you want I can give you a call.

Thanks again for all the drivers that have registered so far!

Friendly reminder early registration ends Friday (TOMORROW)- July 13th, 11:59pm!

Lastly, I drive the blue 2000 mustang gt with the kenne bell banner on the front window. Make sure you stop by and introduce your self! I have a crew that will be taking photos of all day. We open the track from 4-5 to all groups/ anyone who can take more than 2 hours of of track time. If you stick around and your from CR I would like to get some photos of all of us on track at the same time. We can all go out around 4:15pm and I will have the photo crew take pictures.

Also your more than welcome to ride shotgun with me during any session! Just bring your helmet and hold on :)

Here's a quick 1 lap video of me at nelson last october to give you guys an idea of what to expect.

I buy the black from lowes or home depot. then I buy the rest from http://www.dipyourcar.com

they have all available colors plus some other stuff that makes spraying easier. I just ordered my gold yesterday

but yeah, you'll need a black base, then a gold overcoat

I'm going to try to get the black base coat done on sunday, might do my race pads and fluid changes that day as well. If you want I can give you a call.

Yea i think i'm doing all my stuff Sunday at my parents house. if you want to come work on your stuff out there you can. They have a lift :grin2:

If you stick around and your from CR I would like to get some photos of all of us on track at the same time. We can all go out around 4:15pm and I will have the photo crew take pictures.

Also your more than welcome to ride shotgun with me during any session! Just bring your helmet and hold on :)

This sounds like a great plan! Also i might take you up on your offer of me riding with you as i haven't ever done this before

Yea i think i'm doing all my stuff Sunday at my parents house. if you want to come work on your stuff out there you can. They have a lift :grin2:

This sounds like a great plan! Also i might take you up on your offer of me riding with you as i haven't ever done this before

they have a lift, uh yeah i'll come over. I doubt the gold will show up by sunday, but we'll be able to get the black base laid down. the gold should go on pretty easy and not take too long, so hopefully that'll be able to get done some night during next week.

Hopefully Shawn doesn't scare the shit out of you, that car of his rolls the fuck out!!

Joe or Carl, did you end up signing up? It'd be great to be at an event with some other Rx7s.

I was able to go to Nelson yesterday and shake the car down since making my most recent changes. It's running well, but I may have been too agressive with the ride height for Nelson as I wore completely through the driver's side fender liner in the front. :lolguy: