Ah the growing pain of releasing a new car.

Skinner

Sounds like normal new car release drama.

When they released the Chevy Tahoe. The Dash panel was warping in the heat on the parking lots before the cars were sold.

Yup, Moto-P on FT86Club has Tada's ear. Very handy link to have. :)

The panel gap issue hasn't cropped up on FT86Club yet, which I find odd. I'll look over my car, but I'm pretty sure there are no ill fitting panels.

Yup, Moto-P on FT86Club has Tada's ear. Very handy link to have. :)

The panel gap issue hasn't cropped up on FT86Club yet, which I find odd. I'll look over my car, but I'm pretty sure there are no ill fitting panels.

Sounds like it was only on the Scion FR-S not yours, but since they aren't saying where it is I'm not sure if they aren't on the other models.

Thats got to suck...just bought your car, waited weeks for it to come in just how you want it and BOOM back to the service lot and your stuck in a POS lender.

Well that's not an issue with mine, thankfully. No condensation and the panel gaps look fine. I'll double check the gaps when I wash the car next, but I think I would have noticed gaps with 1/4" variance.

Probably just depends when during that first year as well. Mine is a first year car. Its an 07 which was on the road Sept of 06. The thing is it is like the 35000th one made so there was plenty in advance to help catch potential flaws in production I would assume. I guess there are a few first year only problems, but I have none of them luckily