New from NC

Underground Racing

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a recent picture of our tech shop. As you can see, we mostly build Lamborghinis. We started out with mustangs then to Vipers, from there to Lambo, Ferraris and Audis. Been a long fun road for us. :)

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt305/undergroundracingsales/TechShopShot-2012_1000b.jpg[/img]

Very cool. Great pic and obviously nice shop. Keep up the great work!

Jeff

The first and only TT SV 670:)

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt305/undergroundracingsales/SV-LP670-4_06.jpg[/img]

Haha.

Can't wait to hear Dwiggs flap his cocksucker

:popcorn: The anticipation of banter is killing me.

This is banter will look like Mike Tyson in his prime fighting Stephen Hawking, bloody, sad, and will leave one person even more broken than before.

To be honest I am willing to bet nothing will happen, one of these parties has a little more to loose than the other when it comes to a shit throwing fight.

This is banter will look like Mike Tyson in his prime fighting Stephen Hawking, bloody, sad, and will leave one person even more broken than before.

To be honest I am willing to bet nothing will happen, one of these parties has a little more to loose than the other when it comes to a shit throwing fight.

Indeed, I think that the fact they showed up here with a completed Murcielago SV really proves the point. I would guess they tell him good luck and see you in texas.

Indeed, I think that the fact they showed up here with a completed Murcielago SV really proves the point. I would guess they tell him good luck and see you in texas.

I think what everyone expects to see here is one person possibly not commenting anything or if said person does it will be nothing more than "hey guys, welcome to the site". A comment to which many people may poke the provebial bees nest by saying things such as "what about all the *** cars you claim to have killed?" In reality I would expect this thread to be nothing more than an archive by the end of the week.

By the way, UGR, best or not you guys turn out one hell of a product and I admire what all you have accomplished. Congrats on your success!!!

I am imagine something along the lines of the battle from 8 mile. Ugr Proceeds to state the facts only, make a proper call out and drop off mic and walk off