• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2005 ZX-6R

108hp - 14,393 r.p.m.

43.18ft-lb - 11,887 r.p.m.

Hotbodies exhaust, jumper mod, PC3 no map

I'm hopefully going to get a custom map some time this year.

Thanks Brian for giving me a minute to get the plastics off and thanks for hosting the event.

I guess you and I tied for top of the 600 class :)

down shifting right away after hitting rev limter can't be no good

You're right, that's why he UP shifts which is why his foot pushes UP on the shifter while it decelerates.

Down shifting??

He up-shifts to lower the RPM's. It's actually very wise.

:plus1:

You're right, that's why he UP shifts which is why his foot pushes UP on the shifter while it decelerates.

unless you're on E's bike (or a few others, apparently), then you really are pushing down on the shifter.....:D

:plus1:

i re watched the video and relized he is up shifting..lol my bad in one video it looked like he was down shifting

I can't tell if you're pissed or being sarcastic...

Cookie?

cookie_chocchip.gif

I'm just never going to live that down, am i? :D

i re watched the video and relized he is up shifting..lol my bad in one video it looked like he was down shifting

that's because some of them may very well be pushing down on the shifter, but they're still upshifting on their bikes - reverse shifting.

I'm just never going to live that down, am i? :D

that's because some of them may very well be pushing down on the shifter, but they're still upshifting on their bikes - reverse shifting.

true...

some sucks on that dyno like mikes r1 it has a R and D race cut tranny witch u CANT use the motor to slow the dyno down thats why it took so long for him to slow it down. they cut the shit down so far that he can foot shift the bike and not cut gas. but makes the dogs really thin on the gears