Spring Dyno Day results!

CBRzach

I'd buy a bigger bike. Waste of money putting a turbo on a 600. By the biggest power as in a liter bike or big bore. Those motors are the ones that would be worth a turbo.

id like a 05 or newer 1000 but my 04 600 is my hustle bike i beat alot of bikes i should not beat on the street...and as for the turbo kit id have zero money in the kit my friend fab's turbo kit's for mustangs and wanted to start maching up turbo kits for bikes so i told him he can use my bike.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said...

It must be the paint job...

Black+gold= sex and power

looks like im going to have to buy some gold wheel's..lol i just got my bike painted nissan super black..lol

2005 ZX-6R

108hp - 14,393 r.p.m.

43.18ft-lb - 11,887 r.p.m.

Scan.jpg

I'm hopefully going to get a custom map some time this year.

Thanks Brian for giving me a minute to get the plastics off and thanks for hosting the event.

what mods do you have?

what mods do you have?

So far only thing I have done, is the hotbodies exhaust, PC3 no map, jumper mod, and the Shift star.

I didn't see your bike there, I was wondering if you drove. I wanted to see what you had gotten and compare.

Man i got a good laugh out of your other youtube video :lol:

Which other video???

So far only thing I have done, is the hotbodies exhaust, PC3 no map, jumper mod, and the Shift star.

I didn't see your bike there, I was wondering if you drove. I wanted to see what you had gotten and compare.

yeah sorry i drove. it was like 38 degrees when we were about to leave and we decided to cage it.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

My commercial moment of the day!

"Don't be a follower and get lost in the crowd...........stand out and be a leader! Buy a KAWI today!" :lol::woo:

Nick, Im pretty sure you were leading our crowd of 21 people and got us lost an hour north of the event. You might have been leading but you were lost...... oh and you were riding a Kawi. I guess I just killed that commercial :op:

Nick, Im pretty sure you were leading our crowd of 21 people and got us lost an hour north of the event. You might have been leading but you were lost...... oh and you were riding a Kawi. I guess I just killed that commercial :op:

.........that's just wrong! :lol::(

:owned:

nice power are u spraying it again this year? i wuz going to do a turbo kit on my bike but idk if i wanna go though all the troubles of braking shit and all the other good stuff i might spray her something little
it still has the spray but i didnt spray it on the

dyno