Spring Dyno Day results!

CBRzach

I have a lot of plans for my 2008 this year that I can't wait to see the affects of. Of course as long as I can afford all the parts I want this year. :lol:

Pipe, PCIII, are the wallet robbers. It sucks because I officially have to wait until next year for them. :( With this new house purchase this year.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pipe, PCIII, are the wallet robbers. It sucks because I officially have to wait until next year for them. :( With this new house purchase this year.

Akro full, PC V and an auto tune are tops on my list right now. I'm also looking at some Pazzo or ASV shorties and Sato rear sets in the near term just to at least feed my fix until I can get the bigger items.

I have a lot of plans for my 2008 this year that I can't wait to see the affects of. Of course as long as I can afford all the parts I want this year. :lol:

Only a PC3 and custom map this year for engine mods. Thinking of a good radar/laser detector after that.

• 2 weeks later...
I finally dyno'd my bike today at the leesburg bikefest in a local shop.

result:

178.3 HP at 10750 RPM

93 ft-lb torque at 8400 RPM

I don't have a scanner for the dyno sheet, but I can post a picture???

178hp??

How are you making that much with only the mods you have listed?

that's what I'm trying to figure out. I want to try a different dyno cuz that sounded really high.

The current setup is the with an Arrow GP full exhaust, BMC air filters, new ngk iridium plugs, power commander with custom map and the sprocket change. oh, and a little crack to give it a boost.

There was another 2007 RR with a micron and a bazzaz wide band setup that was 12 hp lower. he tested right before me. the other was a stock ducati 848 that hit low 130s so I don't know if it's a calibration thing or something else.

Edited by playerpro153

that's what I'm trying to figure out. I want to try a different dyno cuz that sounded really high.

I will give you the dyno rate that I had for OR which is $25.00 if you would like to make the trip to columbus. $25.00.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote