power

AWW$HEEET

Why did so many people lose power? I don't get it. :gabe:

Woke up, had power, drive to work was fine, all is well.

PS- If you don't have power find something else to fuckin do... jesus christ.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Turtle got power today at 8PM. I took the week off over a month ago, I was gonna be pretty miffed if power was gonna be off for most of my time off. Whew....

Still pissed I have to live in this shithole APT for another 60 days though.

Why did so many people lose power? I don't get it. :gabe:

Woke up, had power, drive to work was fine, all is well.

PS- If you don't have power find something else to fuckin do... jesus christ.

It is not like we are all a bunch of lathargic jaba's complaining about microwaves and a/c. AEP is estimating I will be without power until the 8th. I couldnt find a grocery store with ice so my whole fridge is done, I have a pet learning to adapt 90+ heat inside my home, I can hardly sleep and I have no convenient means of doing laundry for my new job Monday. If "finding something to do" weren't the least of some peoples worries we would all just be another F:fa:rkas.

• Upvote 1

It is not like we are all a bunch of lathargic jaba's complaining about microwaves and a/c. AEP is estimating I will be without power until the 8th. I couldnt find a grocery store with ice so my whole fridge is done, I have a pet learning to adapt 90+ heat inside my home, I can hardly sleep and I have no convenient means of doing laundry for my new job Monday. If "finding something to do" weren't the least of some peoples worries we would all just be another F:fa:rkas.

I am out of town right now, but I think I have power at my car barn. There is a washer and dryer there......would that help?

My power is out till July 8th according to aep. Will spend tomorrow looking for a generator.. sucks

Habor Frieght was closed to power loss but selling only generators for cash only yesterday.

Lost power for about 30 hours as it came back on late last night but i was busy all day cleaning up and fishing the top of our oak trees that had snapped off over the top of the house but were still caught in other trees.

I am out of town right now, but I think I have power at my car barn. There is a washer and dryer there......would that help?

Very considerate of you to ask! I found another means thank you though.