power

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what side of town. Campus, clintonville, worthington and new albany was great.

161 was terrifying, didn't know if someone was going to hit you or not.

Mainly westerville and polaris area.

I was honestly surprised how well people did on Polaris. Yes there was a handful of numb nuts that would either just sit there pissing themselves, unsure when to go, or douchebags that just start going when it's not their turn.

Worst was some fag on a VFR in the turn lane next to me that decided he was going to go straight, almost ran his ass over.

I saw some lady go straight through three 4 way stops on polaris. Each one causing a tire squealing stop as to not kill her. She even blasted into the polaris/sancus intersection turning left.

I saw many intersections rotating the wrong way, lots of 3-4 people going in a row, pretty much saying fuck all to everyone else in the intersection.

Overall it just boggles my mind how little people actually know about how to drive and how quickly it turns into a clusterfuck situation.

That sucks that you all lost power. Growing up in Westerville I can honestly say the power was only ever out by design (work on utilities or upgrades) In pretty much all the storms, whether summer or winter storms, we never lost power.

I am in South Carolina, so we definitely never lost power here, but my parents are selling their house in Annehurst Village (NW from the Cleveland Ave/Main St. intersection) and the neighbors say the power did go out, however came back on less than 4 hours later. :gabe:

Do they have proof that there is some invisible guy throwing trees around?

Killing your son because a voice in your head said so is not normal. But on religion it is. MYTH not even once.

Didn't loose power. However; my neighbor lost a tree. I found it later laying on my garage. I have to file it on my insurance because his insurance won't cover it due to it was an "act of god".

Not sure if serious

Not sure if serious

Yes, 100% serious. My neighbor has Nationwide and I have State Farm. When I called my insurance they said the same thing, that if my tree fell on his house that he would have to claim it on his insurance. Sounds like a crock to me but it is what it is. Luckily my car was not in the building, and I hadn't wasted my time painting the outside. I have 10 gallons of paint for the outside and 10 gallons of sealer for the roof that I bought about a month ago.

I saw some lady go straight through three 4 way stops on polaris.

I was on Bethel yesterday and couldn't believe how many people have zero clue how a 4 way stop works :dumb: Like you I saw people blasting through them. They must think, no light means no stop. :fuuuu:

Didn't loose power. However; my neighbor lost a tree. I found it later laying on my garage. I have to file it on my insurance because his insurance won't cover it due to it was an "act of god".

I'd file a motion to have them prove there is a God before their policy of an "act of God" could be upheld. Until then, fix my fucking house.

Act of god would mean it rained frogs on that shit.

This was an act of physics. Changes in temperatures, humidity, gravity, and the positioning of your structure. A 5th grader could explain the basic principles of how these interact to cause such damage.

My neighbor who has never had their trees trimmed had 4 trees fall or split, one landed 10 feet from my truck. My yard, where our trees are trimmed every few years, had no trees fall. Sounds like god himself acted to make me take responsibility for my own yard :).

My neighbor who has never had their trees trimmed had 4 trees fall or split, one landed 10 feet from my truck. My yard, where our trees are trimmed every few years, had no trees fall. Sounds like god himself acted to make me take responsibility for my own yard :).

My trees were trimmed several years ago. When god knocked them over. So they couldn't fall down again this time. Thanks, god.

I've been through this a couple times now. Anything that happens to/on your property is covered by your insurance. As it was explained to me we are dealing on the small scale. Imagine we were somewhere that weather was more extreme. If my house gets picked up by a tornado and dropped on another house, is it my fault? Should my insurance have to pay for both houses?

Your home owners insurance people should be intimately familiar with this scenario and deal with it accordingly. I'm about to find out how Celina insurance deals with this. My previous insurance company lost my business over the way they dealt with the last similar situation.

I've been through this a couple times now. Anything that happens to/on your property is covered by your insurance. As it was explained to me we are dealing on the small scale. Imagine we were somewhere that weather was more extreme. If my house gets picked up by a tornado and dropped on another house, is it my fault? Should my insurance have to pay for both houses?

Your home owners insurance people should be intimately familiar with this scenario and deal with it accordingly. I'm about to find out how Celina insurance deals with this. My previous insurance company lost my business over the way they dealt with the last similar situation.

I'm sure it will all work out. It would have been nice not to have a claim on my insurance for rates and such, but it is what it is. At least I have insurance to cover it. Hard to believe some people skate by with out it.