Super Bike weekend @ Mid Ohio July 13-15

Mojoe

So who's going? I'll be there camping for the weekend with the girlfriend. Anyone else camping? Would like to try to camp is somewhat of a same area to keep an eye on each others gear as a group and to hang out and BS around a fire at night with some drinks.

I'm also doing the track day, Monday the 16th. Anyone else going to this?

I'm in the same situation--I'll ride up one or two days, depending on the weather.

Joe, you may want to ask Ben (Casper) and the Ohio Rider guys about camping. In previous years they camped together and were very welcoming to us CR daytrippers who came to their campsite to hang out.

Thanks Doc. I camped with the OR guys 2 years ago. Had a great time with them. The thread I did see on there, didn't seem to really have much of a plan. Just seeing if any CR guys were heading up. I'll be getting there early Friday to set up camp. I will have a couple stocked coolers, so if anyone wants to gets some shade and hang out, feel free to stop by for a drink.