Cr y u no race???

phil

That isn't just a mobile brick and it'll do triple digits no problems

:dumb:

I am talking about aerodynamics.

The Jeep hits an aerodynamic wall at a certain speed, which is a bit over 100mph. Ask me how I know...

The new parts he has on it since we raced will certainly help overcome some of it, but not all of it.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a tank. But it has more to do with Gearing. As its not geared to AWD roll race to 160..

I'll do 20-160 roll, wouldnt be the first time..

The main reason I let off around 100 with Phil was because we were not in the best spot to be doing that. And because I knew he would have done it to me.. Leaving on the 2nd honk.. :lol:

It is a tank. But it has more to do with Gearing. As its not geared to AWD roll race to 160..

I'll do 20-160 roll, wouldnt be the first time..

The main reason I let off around 100 with Phil was because we were not in the best spot to be doing that. And because I knew he would have done it to me.. Leaving on the 2nd honk.. :lol:

I completely understand that your Jeep is not built to roll race, hence why I had a snowballs chance in hell against it.

What gear are you in at 100? When does it shift into the next gear? I'd assume once its in 5th its done for.

I wish I was fast.

Are you the dude that floored your saab past me in giant eagle parking lot in pickerington as I was walking into the gas stations the other day? Black Saab with dark tint? Just curious.

I completely understand that your Jeep is not built to roll race, hence why I had a snowballs chance in hell against it.

What gear are you in at 100? When does it shift into the next gear? I'd assume once its in 5th its done for.

Idk, Middle of 3rd.

Funniest part of the night was the honda owner telling his friend on the phone he just got beat by a Jeep.. :fuckyeah:

Are you the dude that floored your saab past me in giant eagle parking lot in pickerington as I was walking into the gas stations the other day? Black Saab with dark tint? Just curious.

Not me. I have no tint and I haven't been in pickerington for months.

Don't tell me you lost to a jeep too?

No, I need to get a few things sorted out with the car before I do anything other than put around.

No but that car is loud as fuckin hell

I know, I'm gonna put a set of Flowmaster Pro Series mufflers on it to try and quiet it down a little bit. I know its not gonna quiet it down a lot but it will make it a little better.

No, I need to get a few things sorted out with the car before I do anything other than put around.

I know, I'm gonna put a set of Flowmaster Pro Series mufflers on it to try and quiet it down a little bit. I know its not gonna quiet it down a lot but it will make it a little better.

40 roll when tuned?