Hello Columbus racing!

Veritas4653

My name is Rob and im here to touch myself.

Has anyone here really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Hi Rob. Here car with be good touch yourself that and is if you grab.

My name is Rob and im here to read, touch myself to potentially stimulating threads and have some fun talking cars. Has anyone here really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Hope you guys can shed some light on my question and let me in to your secret fortress of car coolness.

Rob S

What the fudge? Even I can't read that jumble of crap.

LOL! For the confused people..im obviously just joking. It would be to boring of me if I was to make a typical "DERP,HI THERE" post.

Tell us a story with photos. Helps for those here that can't read.

What the fudge? Even I can't read that jumble of crap.

Need me to translate? I'll try. Here goes nothing.

Hello Columbus Racing associates.

My name is Robert and I present myself to you in order to read. I would also appreciate it if I were able to continue a avocation I frequent which is impinging my member. It would be advantageous to myself if I could do so while partaking in potentially piquant discussions. The delectation of discoursing automobiles would tickle my fancy as well. I wish to impart cognitive content at this juncture but my linguistic skills seem to be temporarily failing me and for that I do sincerely apologize. I hope that you fine gentlemen might be able to inform me on my thoughts as soon as I can extrapolate them from my encephalon in a manner that best fits the English language and once complete I hope to gain admittance to your incognito fortress of automobile supremacy.

In your favor,

Rob S.

It would be really boring to put much effort into your intro, but even more boring if we gave you positive rep for something so pathetic.

Another thumbs down from me.

Oh jeez. Guy trys to be a little different and he gets shit on.

Oh jeez. Guy trys to be a little different and he gets shit on.

No offense, but there's a time and place for jokes and blunt humor. Do you think it might be best to do so once you're past the oven? Just look at your profile.....:dumb:

You either didn't read the rules, can't understand the rules, or have chosen to disregard the rules. What value do you add to this forum? You act like just another troll wildly entertained by every post he makes.

We already got all of that we can use.

Has anyone here really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Hope you guys can shed some light on my question and let me in to your secret fortress of car coolness.

Can you shed some light on WTF you're talking about?