attack painter did it again

Hoblick

been working on my buddies 99 R6 over the winter, its about 90% done, just waiting on a few more items fto arrive then its on the road.

i did all the prep work and then had attack painter shoot it.

great turn around time, and the paint looks amazing. when i go to paint my bike, ill be sure taking it to him.

SL371076-1.jpg

SL371077-1.jpg

SL371078-1.jpg

SL371080-1.jpg

SL371082-1.jpg

SL371083-1.jpg

oh and his pipe was polished, but we though it would look better black, so i blacked some of it out for him, looks great this way IMO

SL371079-1.jpg

Man, if you hadn't said anything, I would have thought it was one of their blck cannisters. The bike looks great. With a few red/white accents like maybe doing the Yamaha tuning forks or something to match the M4, it would be cool.

Attack Painter - you gotta watch that dude. Reason being, if you aren't careful, he'll make your bike look so damn good that you'll wanna keep her inside and protected from the dirt gremlins.

Looks great. Love the gloss black!

Yea i need some paint done soon and heard great things about him , hope someone has the contact info for him when the time comes , bike looks great by the way !!

Just do a search for Attack Painter and you can get his info as I posted it before. For future reference. But, for now, it is:

Paul (AKA Attack Painter)

5909 Headley Road

Gahanna, OH 43230

614-394-2195

Looks real good.

I wonder how well the paint holds up on a canister.

it should be fine. the canister itself really doesnt get that hot, the mid pipe does though.

i used some VHT 2000 degree heat paint on it as well. so should be more than fine.