What was the weirdest sexual experience you've ever had?

87GT

Yeaaaaa mannnnnnn so i was like fucking this girl doggystyle in the ass 1 night at a sorority house down in athens mann and i was beating this butt meat up good righttt mann. Well outta nowhere when i was getting close to slanging my meat strudel filling in dis girls snus cavity some girl hops into the room mannnn and starts rim jobing my asshole while i'm slamming this other girls asshole. Next thing you know mann the girl i'm slamming has an anal orgasm, I blow my man pudding into her mud tavern and the girl behind me finishes tongue punching my fart box. All 3 of us then lay down on the bed and watch 16 candles on AMC.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one time I was beating cheeks in the meijer handicap stall... Deaf girls make the weirdest noises. After she pulled her finger out of my ass I blew my choda soda down the front of her dress. I think she tried to give me her number but I couldn't understand a word she said.

mine was having my girl at the time bent over in doggy buck as naked. I thought my parents were going to be gone for hours picking up my gay uncle at the airport. My gay uncle opened the door to a nice shocker. I still can't look him in the eye till this day.

Best story would have been a few years back. Went out with this girl and ended up coming back to my place. We end up getting it on right on the living room couch. Then suddenly I hear someone unlocking my front door. It was my soon-to-be ex-wife, she had came to get some more clothes. She starts freaking out at me. I'm still pumping away, honestly never stopped. The girl I'm banging and I just are laughing about the whole situation. I still find it pretty funny that I never even stopped.

Best story would have been a few years back. Went out with this girl and ended up coming back to my place. We end up getting it on right on the living room couch. Then suddenly I hear someone unlocking my front door. It was my soon-to-be ex-wife, she had came to get some more clothes. She starts freaking out at me. I'm still pumping away, honestly never stopped. The girl I'm banging and I just are laughing about the whole situation. I still find it pretty funny that I never even stopped.

is this the reason she is your ex now?? lol

This Gothy chick used to talk me up at the bar I went to. She was pretty weird, so I wasn't really interested in tapping her, but one night she got me drunk and dragged me out the back door. There was a field behind the place, she led me back there just out of sight of the bar, pushed me against a tree and gave me some HELLACIOUS head. I blew down her throat, and after she swallowed and stood up, she walked behind me and yelled, "That's how you should've done it, you stupid bitch!"

I was WTF, and she pointed beside the tree...we were in a friggin CEMETARY, and the headstone beside the tree had name, date, and "DIED IN CHILDBIRTH" on it...

This Gothy chick used to talk me up at the bar I went to. She was pretty weird, so I wasn't really interested in tapping her, but one night she got me drunk and dragged me out the back door. There was a field behind the place, she led me back there just out of sight of the bar, pushed me against a tree and gave me some HELLACIOUS head. I blew down her throat, and after she swallowed and stood up, she walked behind me and yelled, "That's how you should've done it, you stupid bitch!"

I was WTF, and she pointed beside the tree...we were in a friggin CEMETARY, and the headstone beside the tree had name, date, and "DIED IN CHILDBIRTH" on it...

Bitches be crazy

delicious copy pasta.

I gave my ex lock jaw and made her throw up on me while giving me head. This happened in the same session. She couldn't open her mouth for the rest of the day :lolguy:

fucking lol

Nothing crazy. Once had sex with a nymphomaniac 24 year old mother of two (I was 21 at the time)

I met her two kids a week prior. Damn I'm glad I wrapped that shit.

My girlfriend used to have this really really old bed, so it would rock back and forth while we were going at it. One time I was giving it to her quite vigorously and her head started smacking into the head board. I wanted to laugh my ass off, but kept it in until suddenly one pound was a little too hard and I knocked over the glass of water she had on the head board. We were wet, the bed was wet, then I realized my phone had been sitting on the head board and it was soaking wet. I guess I had it coming.

My girlfriend used to have this really really old bed, so it would rock back and forth while we were going at it. One time I was giving it to her quite vigorously and her head started smacking into the head board. I wanted to laugh my ass off, but kept it in until suddenly one pound was a little too hard and I knocked over the glass of water she had on the head board. We were wet, the bed was wet, then I realized my phone had been sitting on the head board and it was soaking wet. I guess I had it coming.

That sounds like normal sexy time. Is this the best you got? :dumb:

Getting it in wit dis chick, she sayin fuck me harder so i do. Next thing i know da big candle landed on her 4 head. I didn't stop kept going, shes crying i came.

The next day she had a swollen eye and a huge bruise. It looked like i had beat her. The mother even asked her what happened. She told her the truth, shit was funny. It happened to another girl as well, never putting candles on my head board again.

That sounds like normal sexy time. Is this the best you got? :dumb:

Eh I admit it's not really weird, haven't had much of that to be honest. I'll never forget the look on my ex's face/the sound she made when I was pounding her and I slammed it in her butthole. I was a vigorous young chap. Or there was the time an ex's gooch ripped while we were doing it, not sure how that happened. And I did say "fuck my life" to a troll's face one morning when I woke up naked with no real reflection of how I got in her bed, she wasn't happy.

So weird stuff, yeah. But not grossly weird.