Oh dear. The Nissan Z might be getting slower.

Draco-REX

i seriously dont understand why the brz wasn't released with a turbo. it's not like the guys who are buying them now wouldn't have bought them for $4000-$5000 more for a turbo version.

draco, would have bought a 300hp brz for $32k?

are car companies that dumb?

i seriously dont understand why the brz wasn't released with a turbo. it's not like the guys who are buying them now wouldn't have bought them for $4000-$5000 more for a turbo version.

He would have bought it for $42,000 with 82hp.

I would sport a current Z if I could, wouldn't give 2 shits about the fuel economy in a car like that as it will never get 26mpg while I'm driving it.

They're following the trend everyone is doing, the next gen mustang is going the same route with lighter/smaller and the Ecoboost will be the standard engine(most importantly and 20 years overdue is IRS).

just great. another car ruined by the mpg cocksuckers. Nissan would have stepped it up if they would have went with an inline turbocharged 6 cylinder. The import kiddies would have been jizzing all over their keyboards.

I'm pretty sure they wanted to get the car out the door on time and as reliable as possible while hitting their target price. There WILL be forced induction versions in the future. This isn't the only year it'll be built.

Would *I* have bought a turbo BRZ for $32K? No. But I have the STI for all my power kicks. I bought the BRZ to be a fun daily driver that I could purchase new for under 30K. A turbo version wouldn't have met my goals. And that's not to mention the lack of transitional throttle response.

I'm eyeballing the supercharger TRD is developing..

He would have bought it for $42,000 with 82hp.

Says the man with the $57K beetle. You'd be all over the BRZ if it had 4 circles bolted to the nose. :gabe:

It would cannibalize WRX and STi sales. That is what they cost.

UMADBRO? :gabe:

I'm currently selling everything off. I want to get it down to just having an M3 for a daily, the FD, and the bike. I'm done screwing with all of this shit.

Not mad bro, I just want you to go fast, just once in your life. :gabe: