12 to 14 dead at dark knight showing

Skinner

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in their right mind takes a 3 month old to a midnight screening of batman!!!!

This is for sure a tragedy and it takes one sick bastard to do something like shoot up a theater.

I can picture taking a 3month old out at 3am, not to a loud action movie, but when kids get their nights and days reversed or the parents work 3rd shift I can see it.

But to stay on topic I hope this fucker gets the chair, the world doesn't need people like this ruining the lives of innocent people trying to enjoy a movie.

Youngest was a 3 month old..

Hell was a 3 month old even doing out!!!

Very sad news!! People on the news said they thought it was put on by the theater due to the way he looked and what he did. Crazy people out here!!! Guess he threw something that began to release gas or smoke and then started dumping rounds...

Good to know it's not safe in a movie now either.....dammit!

RIP :-(

Kill this motherfucker please. Just disgusts me.

Make sure it is done slowly. I am willing to bet he has some sort of crazy agenda and this was done to draw attention, or the movie will be blamed.

Get ready for another big push to remove gun rights now, because we all know that guns do this on their own free will.

Make sure it is done slowly. I am willing to bet he has some sort of crazy agenda and this was done to draw attention, or the movie will be blamed.

Get ready for another big push to remove gun rights now, because we all know that guns do this on their own free will.

The guns will be blamed, violence in movies/games will be blamed, his parents will be blamed.

ABC news reported that a James Holmes had recently joined the local teaparty website. They were unable to confirm if it was the same person though.

The guns will be blamed, violence in movies/games will be blamed, his parents will be blamed.

yip fingers pointed everywhere.

auroa seems to have some issues with there people. although this one was ended early by a off duty officer who was carrying.