2012 NFL football thread...

Spidey2721

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge 49ers fan, huge expectations this year. Anything less than a Super Bowl title will be disappointing. I honestly believe they are the best team in the league, players and coaches

I would hope so, playing in the college division out there in the west last year. How could you not make the playoffs in that shitty division? Not like it's the NFC North or the NFC East.

NFC East is the most over rated division in the NFL. Who do you have in that division except the 9-7 Giants? The Cowboys who have won how many playoff games in the last 10 years? The Eagles who on paper are a Super Bowl team. The Redskins with a rookie qb? The East is about as good as the West in all honesty.

NFC East is the most over rated division in the NFL. Who do you have in that division except the 9-7 Giants? The Cowboys who have won how many playoff games in the last 10 years? The Eagles who on paper are a Super Bowl team. The Redskins with a rookie qb? The East is about as good as the West in all honesty.

Hmm overated???

Giants.....Won superbowl

Cowboys....Beat the 49ers

Eagles....stacked with talent

Redskins...eh not much here other than shanahan as coach

Hmm overated???

Giants.....Won superbowl (yet went 9-7 and got hot at right time)

Cowboys....Beat the 49ers (went 8-8 and havent won a playoff game in 10+ years)

Eagles....stacked with talent (paper champs)

Redskins...eh not much here other than shanahan as coach (have a disaster of an owner)

Added some stuff for ya. The Giants were not a very good team the season whole, they were a good playoff team who won their last 2 games by the skin on their asses. I can't argue too much since they did win the Super Bowl, I still wouldn't place them on a pedistool as some elite team though. They did lose to Washington twice and the Seahawks who were not very good at all.

49ers are loaded at every position except the QB position. However as Justin said Alex Smith is just good enough to get the job done. Trent Dilfer won a SB ring for gods sake and he was terrible

Trent was good.....that 1 year lol. Somehow Eli Manning has managed to win SB's. Credit the defense for alot imo. I just don't get it how he does it. He is not an elite qb, I don't care what he or his rings say. Maybe I'm just an Eli hater I dunno.

The Eagles will put all that paper talent to good use this year. Write that dowwwwn

Steelers Fan "Forever". The Bill Cowher team is now gone. Steeler fans will get to see what Mike Tomlin is really made of this year as it definately is now HIS TEAM -

Same here.

Keep in mind though, Pittsburgh never was Cowher's team, and never will be Tomlin's team. It's still the Rooney's team. Which unlike the situation in Dallas, I see as a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Browns fans like my G/F are already crying with their #1 draft pick TR already getting hurt and having his knee scoped again, as for me I'm a Falcons fan hoping to see a better playoff performace this season vs. last seasons beat down 24-2 loss to the Giants, so embarrasing. anyway I got a newMatt Ryan jersey ready to wear on game days.

Browns fans like my G/F are already crying with their #1 draft pick TR already getting hurt and having his knee scoped again, as for me I'm a Falcons fan hoping to see a better playoff performace this season vs. last seasons beat down 24-2 loss to the Giants, so embarrasing. anyway I got a newMatt Ryan jersey ready to wear on game days.

I'm hoping Mikel Leshore is all that and a bag of chips.

• 4 weeks later...