Any interest in a photo shoot this weekend? 8/4

It's been awhile since CR has had a group photo shoot. With submissions open for the CR calendar is seems like a perfect time for people to get some good pictures of their cars to possibly submit for the calendar. I however super suck at taking pictures, so I'm asking if any of CRs amateur/professional photographers would like to come shoot this weekend.

I have a location in the polaris/23 area that I think works nicely. It's off the road and no one will bother us at all. Link to photo shoot we had there last year.

If there is any interest please let me know and I'll make an official thread in the meetings section.

Thanks,

Nickey

It's been awhile since CR has had a group photo shoot. With submissions open for the CR calendar is seems like a perfect time for people to get some good pictures of their cars to possibly submit for the calendar. I however super suck at taking pictures, so I'm asking if any of CRs amateur/professional photographers would like to come shoot this weekend.

I have a location in the polaris/23 area that I think works nicely. It's off the road and no one will bother us at all. Link to photo shoot we had there last year.

If there is any interest please let me know and I'll make an official thread in the meetings section.

Thanks,

Nickey

Not sure what I have goign on this weekend, if I can make it I will be there.

Just pick another weekend.. Im pretty much busy all this month (at least every saturday) I could possibly do this sunday somewhere.. Next weekend is mopar and ill be busy all weekend for that.. Weekend after that is baby shower / finishing up baby room stuff..