For Sale - Five "Special" Cigars....

Diamonds

I guess, for flavored smokes you cannot beat the price.

My favorite flavored sticks are the CAO flavours... Moontrance especially.

Cant even smoke any hardly it has been so hot out. I may at best sneak in a Petite when walking the dog lol

GLWS.

Beer is for people ages 16-26, not a day older.

Progression would be:

16 years old - Cheap light beer at premium prices from the guy down the street

18 years old - Cheap Ice beer ar premium prices from someones older brother and the occasional malt liquor and MD2020.

20 years old - Cheap light beer at cheap prices from a friend who is 21

22 years old - Medium quality regular beer (bud heavy) Plus begin trying different beers

24 years old - Range of medium-high quality beers as you've really started to visit local bars/pubs

26 years old - Craft beers, making money, out of school... but still throw down some B-heavies with your bro's at Brothers/Gaswerks.

27 years old - Whiskey (with ICE), you are a man now.

29 years old - Whiskey with no Ice, hair on chest. owns a fleshlight, LS460, and a 240sx.... okay, a little close to home now....

Just switched from 3 cubes to neat... guess I'm 5 years ahead of my time. You are spot on with your assumptions sir. bourbon tho is > whisky

Beer is for people ages 16-26, not a day older.

Progression would be:

16 years old - Cheap light beer at premium prices from the guy down the street

18 years old - Cheap Ice beer ar premium prices from someones older brother and the occasional malt liquor and MD2020.

20 years old - Cheap light beer at cheap prices from a friend who is 21

22 years old - Medium quality regular beer (bud heavy) Plus begin trying different beers

24 years old - Range of medium-high quality beers as you've really started to visit local bars/pubs

26 years old - Craft beers, making money, out of school... but still throw down some B-heavies with your bro's at Brothers/Gaswerks.

27 years old - Whiskey (with ICE), you are a man now.

29 years old - Whiskey with no Ice, hair on chest. owns a fleshlight, LS460, and a 240sx.... okay, a little close to home now....

I prefer congac