New Person

cbusitguy

If you have to hold everyone's hand to get in, what's the point of having them make an intro to begin with? If they can't take the time to read and understand the rules, why have them?

because the level of fuck up in his intro as much as everyone would like to believe pails in comparison to many of the fails that occur from members who are already on board. Sometimes even senior ones.

in the grand scheme his inventory of cars if true > most pissing on his thread. my last thought is the fact that he's fucking up or rustling jimmies of people here tells me he might just fit in.

this is me posting. don't let me down new guy........

because the level of fuck up in his intro as much as everyone would like to believe pails in comparison to many of the fails that occur from members who are already on board. Sometimes even senior ones.

in the grand scheme his inventory of cars if true > most pissing on his thread. my last thought is the fact that he's fucking up or rustling jimmies of people here tells me he might just fit in.

this is me posting. don't let me down new guy........

Wait, Wut?

Wait, Wut?

Let me clarify., the level to which this new guy and even other newbs fuck up by simply not posting pics immediately at the same times as their intro pails in comparison to the many ways others here fuck up and fail once they are on board. It doesn't take 14 people slamming them over not having pics.

Yes, I've made said comments too, but it's not often if at all once 1-2 others have said it.

Let me clarify., the level to which this new guy and even other newbs fuck up by simply not posting pics immediately at the same times as their intro pails in comparison to the many ways others here fuck up and fail once they are on board. It doesn't take 14 people slamming them over not having pics.

Yes, I've made said comments too, but it's not often if at all once 1-2 others have said it.

Yeah, but longer term members have the right to fuck up don't we? :gabe::lolguy:

I don't think so...I got banned for defending my bros newb post and my join date was around yours. I didn't say anything that hasn't been said in this post either.

I don't defend my brother, I let him do it himself. :fuckyeah:

• 2 weeks later...