Free BBQ Sauce: Results

NWill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done

He should host a cr picnic and sell products at it

I've thought about this. I figured it would be a better turn out if there was a different primary reason for it, ie. a meet at IPS, Dyno Day, etc. I'll keep an eye on the events section and see if anything works out with his schedule. He has his vendor's license so he can post up wherever.

If IPS sees this and wants to set up something for one of their events, he lives down the street from you guys.

I'll let this run till midnight then post the results. There's a solid chance I'll be drinking by then so I may up the freebies. That's how Flyin' Miata ended up with a bottle shipped to him :dumb:

i enjoy sweet baby rays bbq. how does your compare?

I used to swear by Sweet Baby Ray's. I'm probably biased but there is no comparison, IMO. It's a little bit sweet, a tiny bit tangy, and a nice kick of spicy aftertaste. I really don't know what to compare it to, but it's fucking good.

FUCK 1 off (#17).

Still gonna get me some of that goodness.

Well fail. I hit Like on FB right after you posted this but didn't post in here.:fa:

If anyone is ever around the Sawmill area, let me know. I live at Mercer Square behind Flannagans and have a tendency to give away all the sauce I buy. Or, better yet, go to Whole Foods and buy some. He dropped off 3 cases 2 weeks ago and they only have 5 bottles left :fuckyeah:

And on a related note... My brother was delivering the Dispatch a couple days ago while wearing his Hog Spit shirt. Some guy came out to get his paper and said "Have you ever had that stuff? That shit is amazing!" Apparently it is catching on :megusta:

I picked up a bottle at Whole Foods on Sawmill. They had a full rack of it.

i enjoy sweet baby rays bbq. how does your compare?

This was our Go To sauce previously as well. My wife loves the Hog Spit Sauce. I think its pretty good, 7/10 maybe.

If you like Worchestershire sauce, you will love this BBQ. It has a heavy Worchestershire taste, with a nice tang and spice at the end. My wifes grandparents grew up in England, so they had Worchestershire on everything, so she loves it.

Its heavy Worchestershire taste is why I don't love it, just like it. It will be our sauce of choice for my wife. I will use it until I find an all natural/organic sauce that I find more like a Sweet Baby Rays.

since i didn't win i went to whole foods and bought some last night. Haven't tried it yet.

Its pretty good.

This is good stuff.

I like that it has a bite, and that it doesn't come from peppers. The Worcestershire flavor base is a great twist on the usual BBQ palette. For anyone like me that likes BBQ sauces as much as BBQ itself, this is a must-try.