White Grand Sport Vette,red stripes

BrianZ06

I parked right beside you at the tavern restaurant in powell yesterday. I was trying to locate you inside without looking like I was checking everybody out.

It's one of the best looking ones I've seen. IMO it Needs just a wee bit of a drop all around and some tint. :)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/135670453/original.jpg

Ue

Two easy ways. Look for a jacked upo guy wearing some tapout gear with big spikey hair

Or middle age man goofy mofo wearing a hat with the string type back to it

Unfortunately this is true and I have seen some bad examples.

I parked right beside you at the tavern restaurant in powell yesterday. I was trying to locate you inside without looking like I was checking everybody out.

that was me, i had a grey good guys shirt on and was sitting on the patio... as some people know on here it is not mine, it is my dads but im blessed enough to be able to drive it a lot.

your vette was super clean and i loved it:thumbup:

It's one of the best looking ones I've seen. IMO it Needs just a wee bit of a drop all around and some tint. :)

I totally agree with you, this one is way better than the previous yellow c6 z51 he had.

His windows are tinted and i think his is lowered tho....and yeah mike is real cool.

the windows are tinted @ 35% and is stock height, I've been telling him to lower it a tad, but he is more concerned about doing a came package through Katech. Going to Woodward this weekend should help him even more with getting the cam package done.

that was me, i had a grey good guys shirt on and was sitting on the patio... as some people know on here it is not mine, it is my dads but im blessed enough to be able to drive it a lot.

your vette was super clean and i loved it:thumbup:

I was going to sit outside but they said I had to wait on a table to open,so I stayed inside. Thanks for the compliment.