just went 1.12 60' and 4.74 to the 1/8th!

Could someone put this in perspective for me?

How's this for perspective?

If you use this cool little calculator http://www.wallaceracing.com/0-60_equation.php his 0-60 time is .81 seconds. That's faster then most things on the planet, except other really fast race cars.

Congrats Mark, that is really cool.

Here is perspective.

A pro stock car arround 10 yrs ago could barley crack 1.10 60ft. Not amazing till u realize they are 2300lb 500"motor with 1750hp with the best lightest and trickest parts avail. Solid axel tube chassis with the best chassis shops in the world doing the tune.

Marks car I just a corvette with bolt ons basicly.

Still irs wich I thought myself would never work. I built my 4link setup about 16yrs ago when it was unheard of to make a radial tire for drag racing or evan hook on a small tire.

Fast forward to now and thanks to all the mark carlisle's and sears's of the world radial tires are fast as hell. There are s10s running 1.1 60fts on a 275/60 tire wich is amazing and make me feel ashamed at how slow my s10 is with the big 32x14 slick.

Just yesterday I finally ran a 9.02 again with the knowledge ill soon be back to consistant 8s. Then realize damn I'm slow! Thanks mark u asshole! Congrats again