Ford T56 Issue question

04SVT

Ok, here is the scoop.... had the car out last night and did a pull 2-4th gear. Trans wanted to stick (actually stuck for a second or two) in 4th. Then third wanted to stick after a 2nd-3rd pull. Sometimes shifting from 3rd to 4th the shifter would get stuck in neutral and I would have to shake the shit out of the handle to get it to move. Had this happen twice on the track day back in April after accidentally shifting to 2nd instead of 4th going down the track. OUCH! The hotter the trans the worse the problem was. My thoughts are 3-4th gear shift fork and maybe the syncro's.

Any thoughts from the guys here that are really good at this?

Thanks for the input

And ya, I know....." learn to shift dumbass!!" Until I do, I still would like some educated input :)

Forgot to mention that 1-2nd no issues, and 5-6th no issue. Just 3rd-4th. That's what leads me to believe that something is bent or broken. It feels like something is in there and gets in the way of the shift movement when it happens. I don't know squat about transmissions so I'm trying to describe in as much detail as possible.