Camry crushes a Lambo Espada

Sturg1647545502

Prolly no one here but inb4 clay makes a thread about getting one.

awwwwwwwww sheeeeeeeeeeetttttt i lol'ed

Was it brown/beige? If so, probably in town for the Italian Gathering. One in that color won a top prize there last year, although IIRC, it was from Illinois.

yes it was a brownish beige. license plate was ESPADA 2 and looked to be from ohio, but since i was pulling away so fast i could be mistaken.

Was it red? I saw a red lambo (Older 90s style) and a ferrari driving down 71s earlier like 10 miles north of polaris.

no this was straight out of the 70's and ugly as sin. looked like a station wagon.

looked like this

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200912/1972-lamborghini-esp-2_800x0w.jpg

no this was straight out of the 70's and ugly as sin. looked like a station wagon.

looked like this

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200912/1972-lamborghini-esp-2_800x0w.jpg

Witnessed a white one of these broke down on 23 in south Delaware today before noon. Also saw two vettes (one hideously styled) heading south on 23,as well, same section just before 11. Vettes by themselves are no big deal, but you could tell they were out for something.

The white one you saw is probably a local...it's a BEAUTIFUL car, very clean. He's been to a few shows around town, but mostly just DRIVES it. Probably has more miles on it than just about any vintage Lambo out there, he was over 120k with it when I talked with him a few years back.

The white one you saw is probably a local...it's a BEAUTIFUL car, very clean. He's been to a few shows around town, but mostly just DRIVES it. Probably has more miles on it than just about any vintage Lambo out there, he was over 120k with it when I talked with him a few years back.

that was the first time i've seen one and id like to get a closer look

Edited by Sturg