six hundred sixty two

kirks5oh

dare i say perfect 3 car lineup?

I would say so! Although personally I would take a CTS-V wagon over the sedan. Either way though... :megusta:

Nice thing about the mustang is you can at least put the kids in the back and muscle around town a bit. Something you can't do with the Z06!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still lol that the wife calls the shots on what cars YOU can get with YOUR money. "icky, that viper looks ugly, get the cute smurf mustang teehee luv that color hunny"

i know its crazy. you'd think i'd have a problem with it, but for some fucked up reason i don't. :lolguy:

my wife is hot as hell, does an awesome job taking care of the kids, and doesn't ask for too much from me compared to what i've spent on my hobby/pasttime. you'd think spending crazy amounts of money on things would be awesome up until the point where you can do it. not that i'm not completely pumped about getting the car--its unreal. but i got just as much enjoyment last year when i surprised my wife with an expensive watch.

Edited by kirks5oh

Dude, I would cream my pants if I owned that Shelby you just bought. I love that car more then your vette. That would be my pefect muscle car at this moment. Hope you enjoy EVERY minute of it! :thumbup:

I would tongue punch NTHER91's fart box if it meant owning that Shelby.

I've always been partial to carrots. Never really been a fan of broccoli or peas or any green vegetable for that matter. My parents once owned one of those huge conversion vans. Ours had a VCR in it and I'd watch Voltron videos for hours on our trips to Pigeon Forge. My sister used to go with us but then she got multiple sclerosis.

lol. priceless. you need to post more often.

where is the fox?

the fox is getting some upgrades. i was going to call it 'project 5.0 mutt'. you can imagine parts from a classic fox mustang, parts from my old cobra, and parts from the '11-current mustang. i've done some of the work myself, but at this point the car requires welding/fab work and is in milwaukee getting that done.

i know its crazy. you'd think i'd have a problem with it, but for some fucked up reason i don't. :lolguy:

my wife is hot as hell, does an awesome job taking care of the kids, and doesn't ask for too much from me compared to what i've spent on my hobby/pasttime. you'd think spending crazy amounts of money on things would be awesome up until the point where you can do it. not that i'm not completely pumped about getting the car--its unreal. but i got just as much enjoyment last year when i surprised my wife with an expensive watch.

While I am not in the financial position you are, I agree with your point on the wife. My wife takes care of the house, and the dogs all day while I am at work, doesn't really complain about my project car that I jerk around with about every weekend, and doesn't ask for much in return.

They are rare, but when you get chic's like this, you gotta hang on to them.

While I am not in the financial position you are, I agree with your point on the wife. My wife takes care of the house, and the dogs all day while I am at work, doesn't really complain about my project car that I jerk around with about every weekend, and doesn't ask for much in return.

They are rare, but when you get chic's like this, you gotta hang on to them.

I've got a couple toys and I've been married for 12 years, I may not have the cool new toys Kirk has, but I have fun and my wife helps me do it. Good women are awesome, and I can say that I'm one of the lucky guys.

Car looks great man. Congrats!

Awesome color choice too.

I used to be a huge fan of gray with black stripes, but I think the blue is my new favorite. I'm really tempted to sell my Cobra and and order a 14 in the same thing minus the glass roof. Unfortunately my wife isn't as supportive of my car habit as yours. The more I see them, the more I'm convinced it would be worth the month I'd be in the dog house.

i ordered the car in june, and have been lucky to get it this quick. i've heard horror stories on svtperformance.com. my local stealership wanted $2500 over msrp. a couple others wanted $5-10k over :dumb::dumb:

i found a dealer 30 minutes away in green bay that agreed to msrp with $2500 down. at this point, msrp is a pretty good deal and i wanted the car asap so i could enjoy it before the weather turns to shit here. the transaction/experience could not have gone smoother.

Sounds like you found a great dealer. It's been the same for me just like when I bought my '03 Cobra. I can travel and find a dealer willing to deal pretty easy but a lot in Houston want stupid ADM's on them... :lolguy:

my wife doesn't like vipers, but at some point i would definitely own one. i honestly contemplated getting a new GTR, but in the end, just had to get this car because of what it is, and the ridiculousness of a car that can easily make 680-700rwhp and as much torque, with the mods i listed above. not saying i won't get a GTR at some point in the future though.

I like all of them just can't decide. I LOVE the GTR's but it seems everyone I know that has bought one and modded it, sold it soon after. I really like the new Vipers but waiting to hear how they perform on the street. Not to mention ADM's are going to be just silly when they are available. So I keep looking at the '13-14 GT500 that I can get my kids in the back seat... :)

Or I just need to move to the country and build a nice shop like you have.

Is that a 30x60 setup?

Sounds like you found a great dealer. It's been the same for me just like when I bought my '03 Cobra. I can travel and find a dealer willing to deal pretty easy but a lot in Houston want stupid ADM's on them... :lolguy:

I like all of them just can't decide. I LOVE the GTR's but it seems everyone I know that has bought one and modded it, sold it soon after. I really like the new Vipers but waiting to hear how they perform on the street. Not to mention ADM's are going to be just silly when they are available. So I keep looking at the '13-14 GT500 that I can get my kids in the back seat... :)

Or I just need to move to the country and build a nice shop like you have.

Is that a 30x60 setup?

check on svtperformance.com. there is a forum dedicated to the 2013 and guys are chiming up all over the country with dealers that either have them sitting on the lot for MSRP, or are willing to order one for MSRP. also, tons of info on what goes into ordering one and building it, etc etc. its a much more complicated process than i thought.

the shop is 40X60. has full heat, 200amp separate service from the house, 20' ceiling in the middle, 12' celing in the back of the shop, is plumbed for compressed air throughout. has a 10X10 office up front with internet (not hooked up), and tv connections. there's also a 12X12' room in the back for yard equipment, storage, and my compressor. the guy who lived in the house before me had a side job where he bought heavy equipment of craigslist, repaired it, and re-sold it.