IPHONE 5 Event LIVE

JaronsToy

I dunno about the Droid owners, but I prefer my phone actually work 90% of the time. I'll be upgrading to iPhone5 as soon as possible. I'm tired of my old 4.

I surely hope your joking.. I have never once had a force close, crash or freeze with my s3 android phone. I'm not a fanboy of either OS, but please get your head out of your bandwagon jumping ass.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I surely hope your joking.. I have never once had a force close, crash or freeze with my s3 android phone. I'm not a fanboy of either OS, but please get your head out of your bandwagon jumping ass.

Bandwagon? I'm speaking from what I've seen and experienced personally. All my friends do is bitch and complain about how much they hate their fucking phones. What kind of phones do you think they have? Not iPhones.

So yeah, I guess that makes me a bandwagon jumper... even though I've had a fucking iPhone since the very day they were released. :rolleyes:

What you Droid fags don't get is the fact that the iPhone SIMPLY WORKS. Someone compared it to a current day Toyota Camry, and I completely agree with that. It's not over the top, filled with shit I don't need or frankly care about. It's reliable, it works, and I don't have to worry about shit.

I don't give a damn if it's an Apple product. If the phone were the same damn thing under a completely different brand name, I still wouldn't give a shit... IT WORKS.

Oh I'll be upgrading, just like I have every year past. My biggest thing with apple is everything is integrated together. The apple tv is fantastic and has decreased the wires I need. iPad streams to it, as does the Mac, air and phone. It makes things alot simpler. I actually use my phone more than my Mac or pc. They only get turned on to torrent (pc) or edit photos (Mac) otherwise 99% of what I do, I do on my phone. It has also become more of a tool than an accessory. I have 30 different medical apps that I use on a constant basis. So for me it's more of useful tool then just a phone that I can check Facebook and check my mail. When you use it for more than just a phone and incorporate it into your job, it makes it easier for me to justify dropping the money on something that's going to be used.

Oh I'll be upgrading, just like I have every year past. My biggest thing with apple is everything is integrated together. The apple tv is fantastic and has decreased the wires I need. iPad streams to it, as does the Mac, air and phone. It makes things alot simpler. I actually use my phone more than my Mac or pc. They only get turned on to torrent (pc) or edit photos (Mac) otherwise 99% of what I do, I do on my phone. It has also become more of a tool than an accessory. I have 30 different medical apps that I use on a constant basis. So for me it's more of useful tool then just a phone that I can check Facebook and check my mail. When you use it for more than just a phone and incorporate it into your job, it makes it easier for me to justify dropping the money on something that's going to be used.

I know exactly what you mean. I thought all the iphone hype was way overrated, until i finally bought one earlier this year. Sounds stupid but it literally changed how i do everyday things and makes like more simple. I only use my PC for school and CR and craigslist. Ive been thinking about buying a macbook this year too, not sure about apple tv, havent really looked into it.

I know exactly what you mean. I thought all the iphone hype was way overrated, until i finally bought one earlier this year. Sounds stupid but it literally changed how i do everyday things and makes like more simple.

Go buy and iPad and the above will be 10x amplified. Easier to use too.

SAMSUNG NFC BRO FIVE!

:dumb:

Bandwagon? I'm speaking from what I've seen and experienced personally. All my friends do is bitch and complain about how much they hate their fucking phones. What kind of phones do you think they have? Not iPhones.

So yeah, I guess that makes me a bandwagon jumper... even though I've had a fucking iPhone since the very day they were released. :rolleyes:

What you Droid fags don't get is the fact that the iPhone SIMPLY WORKS. Someone compared it to a current day Toyota Camry, and I completely agree with that. It's not over the top, filled with shit I don't need or frankly care about. It's reliable, it works, and I don't have to worry about shit.

I don't give a damn if it's an Apple product. If the phone were the same damn thing under a completely different brand name, I still wouldn't give a shit... IT WORKS.

Android and Droid are 2 different things. Verizon's Droid line is quite shitty. They fill the thing to the brim with bloatware, and there are different levels of phones on all carriers ranging from cheap as shit to more expensive. You get what you pay for, and you got what you chose. Idiots gonna idiot.

The whole IT WORKS thing is just not true. I get "I can't read this email on my ipad", "I can't connect to the network on my Mac", "I can't send attachments through email on my iphone", "I didn't bring my iphone cable I can't move pictures to my computer"...I never hear that from Android or PC user at work.

I drew a simple graph.

http://i.imgur.com/rkl6v.png

Pretty much the best cliff notes I have ever seen on the subject.

I have had both phones, and the new Android OS phones (depending on brand) are just better.

I am not a hard core phone geek but my last 2 Android phones have "just worked". The only issues I had were with the hard parts on the phones, but I learned that lesson and don't by from Motorola anymore.

The people who have an android phone that complain about it are probably the same people who use internet explorer as their default web browser. I was thinking about getting an iphone for the first time the other day but only because of the battery life. The camera and screen are better for sure but I don't buy a phone to take high quality pictures and view them. That is what a digital camera and a computer are for. I could care less about anything else iphones have. Only other thing I wish safari would do is when you zoom in on a webpage have it reformat the website and shrink the text to fit. Google chrome has always done that on all my android phones I've owned. Safari just zooms in and doesn't change any formatting. Any apple users know of a 3rd party browser that can do this?

Only other thing I wish safari would do is when you zoom in on a webpage have it reformat the website and shrink the text to fit. Google chrome has always done that on all my android phones I've owned. Safari just zooms in and doesn't change any formatting. Any apple users know of a 3rd party browser that can do this?

not sure exactly what you mean but you can get Chrome for iOS. I use that over safari.

No zoom

http://www.imgur.com/iRdeJ.jpeg

Zoom in part way

http://www.imgur.com/kzKYF.jpeg

When zoomed in I only have to scroll up and down to read the text. No left and right needed. With iphones default browser if you double tab you still need to scroll left and right.