Anyone here rebuild Ford T56 transmissions?

04SVT

Here's the scoop, looks like I have a broken synco key or 2 and maybe a bent shift fork ( 3-4 gear ). Always like to keep the work local if possible so I thought I would ask before I send it out to Texas Performance Drivetrain that deals solely with the t56. They seem to have a great rep on SVT Performance that I'm on also and the stage 2 rebuild which fixes my boo boo's and upgrades some internals is only ($900 parts and labor) plus shipping which will be about $200 so I'm looking at about $1100 total provided of course there are no other broken goodies. The trans will be out soon so if you folks happen to know of someone, please let me know.

Thanks

If too long...here are the cliffs....broken t56 need rebuilt and upgraded know any one real good? :)

Mark if you call over to RPM let them know you are removing it and you will bring it to them (not a far drive by any means) and they will cut you a great deal. RPM has done tons of CR members trannys and there customer service is fantastic.

What all did you have done to yours and how much was it?

It is their level V without a polish. I'd have to look and see if I still have the receipt to see what they charged, but I do know that it was a good bit less than the advertised price here http://www.rpmtransmissions.com/t-564l60epage

theirs a guy on buckeyestangs that everybody has their transmissions built for on there his name is matt and his s/n is lx2nv on there he does it for a living so i would trust him, he gives good deals too when i get the money im going to have him build me a t5 for my car