7 Second Pass for Ray

wagner

Damn ray that is gettin it done! I just love how ray and his one man show can run 7's all day long.

Not so one man anymore. Wagner and another freind have been helping. I have to have someone put me in the beams , I cant hunt my way in like I did with the other setup.

Congrats man that's moving for shure. U think it will be competitive for x275 class? I'm prety shure 7.60s is real close. How close are u to their 1/8th mile. I heard him say 1.24 60 I know a lot of them are 1.15 1.18 range. I still can't get over a single 88running that et. My 88 wouldent do that for shure.

How'd the slip break down, geezer?

1.24 60' on another 7.68 4.99 slip that I dont have a picture of.

Still weak on the 60' , the entire boost curve is lazy. Now that I have the front end planted on the ground I will start working some power into the launch. Exhaust leaks on the header flanges were also killing me. I will have that fixed this weekend. I have trouble remembering it is a brand new car (with a lot of old parts) and it has some bugs to work out.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc122/koolrayz/DSC06975_zpseb40eaf0.jpg