Track Day Pics

wagner

For some reason I can't copy off that site. I want to send shawn and gerry the pics u have of their novas. Shawns was the silver bullet with 605"bbc gerry was the very clean dark grey with black roof with ls power u have posted above. Can u send them to me so I can send them to each of them. I wish the track had been better shawn wanted to at least use one stage of spray.text them to me 614-989-1833. Or email them and ill email shawn and gerry. My email is mattsv8_03@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
I'm never cool enough for waggz to snap my car at an event. Maybe i'll make the next one and he'll snap it. FTL...... :yuno:

I swear I have pics of your car somewhere, that or it is a timing thing that you are never making passes when I am shooting.

I swear I have pics of your car somewhere, that or it is a timing thing that you are never making passes when I am shooting.

:fuuuu:

I'm never good enough for teh clicks. I've about begged, borrowed and pleaded for one good launch pic so I can see how the car is leaving and never a one from any of the CR events or resident photogs........