Back into an LS vehicle! - 2005 CTSv

caseyctsv

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just playing the part of Paul.

Awesome pickup, you've got to bring it out to C&C for Clay.

Oh it will be at C and C. And it is hard for you to play the part of Paul because you actually have a fast car that actually runs ;-)

Great car, Casey. Knowing you, this will become the cleanest one in town. :thumbup:

I will give it my best! Thankfully the interior is perfect as I don't do interiors well... Black leather with suede inserts.

After doing some research I do think it may need a front differential bushing (very common CTSv issue) and the parking brake doesn't work. Other than that the car continues to impress. Having torque RIGHT NOW is awesome and I am not even sure if the Bose stereo is any good as I keep it off so it does not interrupt the V8 symphony.

• Upvote 1

Congrats Casey. Pending future upgrades, this plate IS available currently.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=173&pictureid=6601

Well done sir! I will tell my wife I have to get a cam as I need that plate. For those that do not follow my plate on my WS6 for a long time was CAMD LS1

Congrats Casey. Pending future upgrades, this plate IS available currently.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=173&pictureid=6601

redline and stealth gray to be exact

In 2007 the red was called "infra red". That is where my search started. Chesrown in Delaware had one in that color. I just did like the color as well as the black.

Having torque RIGHT NOW is awesome and I am not even sure if the Bose stereo is any good as I keep it off so it does not interrupt the V8 symphony.

So true, I only crank the stereo when I'm TRYING to save fuel. Even then Ill crack the window and mash the gas to hear the real tunes. Congrats on the new ride, I've always wanted a CTS-V.