My plans for my bike...

FocusDave01

So i have been giving this alot of thought and when i get my bike back i think i want to keep my bike for the street but maybe one day a show bike. I love the look when there extended and lowered. And then keep the color scheme it has now but maybe add more red to diff parts. Do they make lowering kits for bikes? And when you extend the swing arm obviously you would get diff chain and sprocket. Then maybe put a bigger rear tire on it. I dont want to ghettofy it but just more into looks. But I want to be able to ride it all the time.. any sites that have customize kits or anyone local in ohio do customization to this extent..?:guitar:

if your gonna lower it and stretch it get your pocket book ready..also a wide tyre kit on a 600 isnt the best idea due to the lower cc's. you do realize that once you make it show you lose the go and turning ability. if your gonna do anything maybe lower it to start off with and see how much different it acts..most show bikes are just that, for show..

well i know obviously you wont be doin twistys but you can still turn the bike like at a stoplight right? lol or turning onto a road

sure it will turn..ever turn or ride a stretched chopper?..takes alot more skill but sure it will turn, just like shit thats all..how far do you plan on stretching it?

sure it will turn..ever turn or ride a stretched chopper?..takes alot more skill but sure it will turn, just like shit thats all..how far do you plan on stretching it?

not long at all jsut a little bit along with lowering it i dont know what the sizes they go i do agree ive seen some that are way to long but i just want to go a little longer, wider and lower :-)

to do it properly with a 240 tyre swingarm chain sprocket tire rim etc, your looking around 3500-5,000

damn that is expensive.. but i plan on keeping this bike and in a couple seasons, if i do decide to race and what not it will be drag style racing in a strait line, id love to have this bike in my garage for looking good and a hayabusa right next to it for race :-) future goals and what not tho may take time but one day...

dude if you want to make it a "show" bike, invest money in performance upgrades such as rearsets, levers, good tires, frame sliders etc. those are the best looking and compliment the bike, not take away from it. stretched and lowered is just ugly imo

oh and avoid chrome

dude if you want to make it a "show" bike, invest money in performance upgrades such as rearsets, levers, good tires, frame sliders etc. those are the best looking and compliment the bike, not take away from it. stretched and lowered is just ugly imo

oh and avoid chrome

agree with chrome 100% lol, but i think lowered atleast would look good. i mean i dont plan on racing twistys or track or anything. but i dont want to not be able to turn if the bike is stretched lol. thats why i said only a little bit stretched...