Walking Dead

Bam

Watching now. You'd better not have lied to me. :lol:

Nope! Not lying at all! I loved that show.

P.S. In one of the season 2 episodes of Jericho there is a scene where the town is getting ready for a war with a neighboring town.

In that scene they use an acoustic version of Foo Fighters "Times Like These" that is AMAZING. It was never released as a single (that I could find) but there is a YouTube video of Dave Grohl singing it.

Pavo

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope! Not lying at all! I loved that show.

P.S. In one of the season 2 episodes of Jericho there is a scene where the town is getting ready for a war with a neighboring town.

In that scene they use an acoustic version of Foo Fighters "Times Like These" that is AMAZING. It was never released as a single (that I could find) but there is a YouTube video of Dave Grohl singing it.

Pavo

There are 2 acoustic versions of "Times Like These" out there that should be pretty easy to buy/download/whatever. One from The Jo Whiley Show's Live Lounge that is on Radio 1's Live Lounge - Volume 2 and another on their album Skin and Bones which had a bunch of acoustic stuff.

On the topic of Jericho, I started watching it after finishing Lost a couple years ago and Lost really ruins watching other TV shows for a while because of its insane production quality. Have to give it another try sometime. My dad liked it a lot and what their fans did to get the show back on TV after it was canceled was great.

Lost really ruins watching other TV shows for a while because of its insane production quality.

What does this mean - can you elaborate? Seriously, not sure what you mean, but interested to know.

Also, just finished watching Season 2 of Walking Dead last night. Will download Season 3 tonight and get started on it. I feel like I might almost be arriving at the party.

What does this mean - can you elaborate? Seriously, not sure what you mean, but interested to know.

The quality of everything on Lost is just so good. It looks and feels like a movie as far as the soundtrack, cinematography, etc., etc. are concerned. So when I went to Jericho shortly after finishing Lost it didn't feel nearly as polished or grand and it was hard to stick to it.

I think some of the big cable dramas are closer to Lost now (ie. Game of Thrones which costs I think over $6m per episode to film now) but I don't think any network TV show can compare. The pilot for Lost cost over $10m back in 2004.

just finished watching Season 2 of Walking Dead last night. Will download Season 3 tonight and get started on it. I feel like I might almost be arriving at the party.

read the books! don't get me wrong the tv series if good but the books are 100x better

Damn, good to know. Yeah, Lost was one of those shows in which I never watched a single episode.

You've already watched everything worth watching (Season 1) as far as Walking Dead goes.

Your time would be much better spent experiencing the Lost series rather than Walking Dead Season 3. :gabe:

• 3 months later...

Just showed up at work:

14441907600_f1e3d07845_b.jpg

14628098682_29eebfe682_b.jpg

It also has a Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit, and a plaque inside signed by the series creator. The kit is a backpack with a first aid kit, tarp,

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/hyundai-tucson-walking-dead-special-edition-hits-dealerships-article-1.1837502

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They had the Executive Producer on Talking Dead last night right after and he said they are going to play a lot with timelines this season and bounce around a lot.

This season opener was MUCH better than Season 4. Did not disappoint.

Carol was a bad ass in this episode, but I think something is going to happen with her and Tyreese.

Eager to see where they will call home again......

was that Negan that appeared near the end talking to those people inside the train car?

In the past flashback at the end of the episode, the man that threw Terminius Mary back into the train car was the same man with tattoos on his face that Glen let out of the shipping container in present time that was then attacked by a walker.