Man I miss driving my silver T/A

koolrayz

Got home from school a few hours early today because I skipped class to come home and work on an essay. Get in and no one was home. I go into the living room to turn on the TV and I look out the door to the backyard....what do I see.....

My 18 year old sister is out there on her knees with her face smushed against this big ass refrigerator box from our recently installed new frige..

I slowly open the door to see wtf is going on and then I realize........some little fuk is in there and she's sucking his dick through a hole they cut out.

I almost blacked out with rage and set off sprinting towards them....I ran right up without saying a word and fuking dropkicked the box and knocked the little fuker over.

So now my sister is sitting there in shock and all I heard from inside the box was, "GRUTRTUIDFJDFDIUFREEODF What the FUK is happening?!?!"

I screamed that she's a dirty slut and kicked the sh!t out of the box and the kid in there a few times while that little kunt was stuck inside the now horizontal sex contraption. I then stormed off and went to my room to try and calm down.

I haven't left my room, nor have I said a word to that little skank since.

Un-fuking-believable. I come home early on one day and see this sh!t. Is this what kids are doing these days when no one is around?

I remember coming back from Cleveland with Paul and we ran up in you. First thing we say "is that cool rayz?" Paul says idk let's find out lol. After 3 lifetime beatings he rolled the window down and this gray haired bastard laughed at us. Good days

I remember coming back from Cleveland with Paul and we ran up in you. First thing we say "is that cool rayz?" Paul says idk let's find out lol. After 3 lifetime beatings he rolled the window down and this gray haired bastard laughed at us. Good days

Hahahaha oh yeah forgot abouf that. Was in the srt and did a 40 roll... his ta hit so hard I swear the front wheels came off the ground from a roll. Saw the plate and the father time face and new I had been owned...

I miss going 10s, but that was getting expensive. It's not like you can't still go fast, or faster :rolleyes:

I smell Ray brewing up a troll attempt anyway, so I'm just going to play along anyway.

BTW who didn't school Paul out on the highway?

The night we said fuck it and left y'all in that pos gear stuck srt4 to cruise home alone, great days

Got home from school a few hours early today because I skipped class to come home and work on an essay. Get in and no one was home. I go into the living room to turn on the TV and I look out the door to the backyard....what do I see.....

My 18 year old sister is out there on her knees with her face smushed against this big ass refrigerator box from our recently installed new frige..

I slowly open the door to see wtf is going on and then I realize........some little fuk is in there and she's sucking his dick through a hole they cut out.

I almost blacked out with rage and set off sprinting towards them....I ran right up without saying a word and fuking dropkicked the box and knocked the little fuker over.

So now my sister is sitting there in shock and all I heard from inside the box was, "GRUTRTUIDFJDFDIUFREEODF What the FUK is happening?!?!"

I screamed that she's a dirty slut and kicked the sh!t out of the box and the kid in there a few times while that little kunt was stuck inside the now horizontal sex contraption. I then stormed off and went to my room to try and calm down.

I haven't left my room, nor have I said a word to that little skank since.

Un-fuking-believable. I come home early on one day and see this sh!t. Is this what kids are doing these days when no one is around?

so, i'm still new around here. is this an inside joke thing or did this really just happen? if it's true, why wouldn't she just blow him inside like a normal chick...instead of cutting a gloryhole into a fridge box. that's weird...i mean i'd be totally into it if that's what she wanted, but it's not something i would've suggested.

Hahahaha oh yeah forgot abouf that. Was in the srt and did a 40 roll... his ta hit so hard I swear the front wheels came off the ground from a roll. Saw the plate and the father time face and new I had been owned...

Ahhh the days of our ricer life. Shit felt good man