Full Throttle Indoor Karting

M0nk3y

If you guys ever head down you Cincinnati, you need to stop here.

Very fun (and competitive) track.

I participated in a SCCA Endurance Race that a fellow Cinci SCCA member ran. It involved a LeMans start, and practice before the event. Needless to say, everything went off without a hitch. 1 Hour race with teams of 3. I drove the first 20 minute part.

Here's my helmet cam. Sorry about the angle...it sucks. It must of been bumped when I put it on or something.

What were the rules on bumping? What was the cost per person? Everyone hates you at the 1 minute mark. hahaha

CR, when are we doing a trip to Cinci?

Rules were strict. Since was invite-only and everyone was SCCA...people were warned that black flags would be thrown out.

Couple minor bumps happened that resulted in a spin, after caution they regained the spot and that was that. Everyone was clean though when it came to that.

Yea...everyone hates me. I took a awesome position off the start just to throw it away. I touched the brakes and locked the rear up, which caused me to spin. It happens.

For the endurance race, the pricing was different. IIRC it's like $20 a 8-minute race for non-members to Full Throttle.

The hating you part was more of a joke, not a jab. I was feeling for you when you spun out. I have stuff like that happen to me all the time. Be off to a great start, and then something happens. haha. It just makes it more fun.

I would be in if some CR people wanted to make a trip.

Would love to see a place like this that allowed pit bikes and full gear.

What was your fast time? I love that place... Even got some promo footage action, check out the wheel lift, lol

There were around 1000 shots taken and 2 Go-Pros running. Apparently there will be a video montage and everything being done. Can't wait.

Best time for me was a 29.069. Not too shabby for only the second time I have driven there (participated in a enduro event last year).

The hating you part was more of a joke, not a jab. I was feeling for you when you spun out. I have stuff like that happen to me all the time. Be off to a great start, and then something happens. haha. It just makes it more fun.

I would be in if some CR people wanted to make a trip.

Would love to see a place like this that allowed pit bikes and full gear.

Eh, I deserve it...lol. I just never thought how cold the tires would be. During practice I was doing the same braking and the car was gripping. I just was stupid...

Throughout the video though and my stint I made some good moves. In the end a minor spin at the beginning isn't what killed us. We timed our pit wrong and got clogged up in the pits that set us a lap behind and could never recover.