Got me a keeper today,Beretta 76

BrianZ06

Beretta 76 Target, .22 These are very hard to find. It's unfired with the original box and import tag attached. Made from 71-85. Not sure when this one was made. I'm guessing it is an early one. It feels great in the hand. Cant wait to shoot this.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/1fstws6/2012-11-03_19-40-51_905.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/1fstws6/2012-11-03_19-43-01_6112beretta762.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/1fstws6/2012-11-03_19-40-21_7602.jpg

Wouldn't that severly alter the value? I don't know myself, just wondering. It'd be hard for me to fire a rare mint condition unfired pistol like that.

Now if I was going to resell it to make a buck yes but I'm not selling this one. So to me it does not matter. I have safe queens and all they do is collect dust.

No point in having it if you don't use it.

Um...isn't that the point of collecting? Keeping something that is rare rare?

Now if I was going to resell it to make a buck yes but I'm not selling this one. So to me it does not matter. I have safe queens and all they do is collect dust.

Fair enough. I can't afford to buy anything that I don't have a purpose for. Enjoy it. :)

Um...isn't that the point of collecting? Keeping something that is rare rare?

Fair enough. I can't afford to buy anything that I don't have a purpose for. Enjoy it. :)

and i definitely have a purpose for this one. Shoot it as much as possible. I will still take care of it.

Same thing goes for me with cars or anything else. There's no point to buy a tool and use it as a mantel piece.

I went thru that when I bought my Z06 with only 8200 miles and never saw a drop of rain. Three trips to florida and back solved that problem. When I talked to some of the corvette guys that have garage queens they were almost shocked and amazed that I actually drove it that far and much. Well I bought it to drive , not to dust off every week.

Oh, I agree with you guys. I bought my 78 pickup with the idea of restoring it but using it as a DD. Same will go with our next purchase of (hopefully) a nice classic car.

Just thinking value/investment wise it would hurt in the long run. If you're not in it as an investment though that query is moot. :)