prep or no prep. vote now!

Mattsv8

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a keybord warrior I like to fight I'm not bashfull about it. I just try not to with kids too much to loose when some chicken shit runs their mouth and presses charges. My rull is don't run your mouth if u don't expect a response.

I'm not a keybord warrior I like to fight I'm not bashfull about it. I just try not to with kids too much to loose when some chicken shit runs their mouth and presses charges. My rull is don't run your mouth if u don't expect a response.

that wasn't ment towards you... perhaps towards your trolls?

Yea wouldent be the first time a keyboard racer got busted for running their mouth. But I tell ya what kids make u grow up quick. My son and daughter are told never be a bully. Tell a teacher if your being bullied, if that don't work punch the mfer in the throat. They will shut up real quick. Problem with most schools these days they like to let kids bully beyond a point where your children are safe. Just like the track and never spraying. If you don't stand up for what u know is right who the hell will. Ask anyone on this board that I'm friends with in person. I'm the nicest person ud wana meet. But I won't put up with too much.

Someone needs to make a thread.

Would you pay a little more for a track rental if they used vht?

1. Yes

2. Undecided

3. No

Id be willing to bet most with cars that want good time slips say yes.

if beach bend offers it at 10 a gal let's see how much we need . Fuck 10 bucks more x 90 tickets

Do the math man. Its. Simple decision in my mind. Keep everyone as safe as possible and spray the bitch.

I'm saying why can't we as a collective at a track rental pay a little more for some vht. No I can't foot a extra couple hundred by my self. But if everyone pitched in we could have a great track that's sprayed to hell and back. Then only worries are man can my gears hold up hooking this hard. Not ok when is it going to blow the tires off and send me to say hello wall?

So why would us slow asses pay more so you can get a better hooking track? I'm ok with the days as they are run now. YOU want it better, YOU pay for it.

You jump in here and sling shit about how we are all slow and you aren't, why should we have to pay more since our slow ass shit doesn't need it? Seems quite counter productive doesn't it? Instead of talking down to all of us "slow asses" and whining constantly, DO SOMETHING or be a bit more tactful in your approach if you want other people to side with you.

Well being how the last spring and fall track rentals were short people once the fast cars realize nothing will be done for their safety there won't be a track rentals. Or have u forgotten how many times it came down to the last week and scrambling to find enuf people. Hhhmmm. Oh we'll I've already got a track rental in may bitches.

so it's there fault that you drive there, won't made adjustments to the track, and then decide to make a run knowing the conditions? That would be like me blaming Dodge because I got in a wreck and I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. They didn't make the stickers big enough!

From what I gather, the CR events are not geared to be a NHRA level event. It's for people of the board to get together for a few runs at a great price and shoot the shit. For people on the board to get together and throw their own event for the benefit of others is going above and beyond anything I have ever seen. Constantly complaining about the event is insulting for those that put forth all the work for little to no reward..... just for the people on the board to enjoy.

There are plenty of products that you can run your tires through in burn out boxes and will be fine. It's not as if you have a 2000 pounds rwd car, no cage, 800-1000hp, and fiberglass doors, fenders, trunk, etc. You have a full cage vehicle with around 15x30 slicks in the back. Your truck is a hell of alot safer flipping at 8's than a 12 second car with no cage doing the same. At some point, conditions will not be perfect and you have to make adjustments regardless of the track. At the end of the day it's a dangerous sport and rarely anything goes according to plan.

I'm done with this thread.

From what I gather, the CR events are not geared to be a NHRA level event.

No, no they are not and most track rentals are not. Unless you go to Norwalk and pay about $5,000 for one lane for 8 hours.

The issues causing this epic amount of butthurt stem from SEVERAL people putting SHITLOADS of fluid on the track. We are talking so bad they had to get the torch out and scrape the track.

Getting synthetic fluid off any racing surface 100% is not an easy task at all. Could they prep the line better? Yes, they can but it is what it is.

Good luck getting a track rental together on your own and running it.

I did a few private rentals on my own with like 15 people. It costs a lot more but no one spills. I was thinking about having some next year like that. Too many people not properly checking their cars and taking away from other peoples fun has become the theme from the sounds of it.

I'm just saying. They scrape the track why not spray it evan 1 time in a day. I know its a place to get together and shoot the shit. Fun and all. Most of my issue is. At my work I work spring to fall with very few day off. Like12. So when I go I always expect a good track. And untill proably the last 2 or 3 yrs trails always preped well. I mean I can go from kilkare thurs then trails fri and kilkare sat and I run 60ft within a few thou. So yes a 1.55 best 60 pisses me off. Sorry!

I'm just saying. They scrape the track why not spray it evan 1 time in a day. I know its a place to get together and shoot the shit. Fun and all. Most of my issue is. At my work I work spring to fall with very few day off. Like12. So when I go I always expect a good track. And untill proably the last 2 or 3 yrs trails always preped well. I mean I can go from kilkare thurs then trails fri and kilkare sat and I run 60ft within a few thou. So yes a 1.55 best 60 pisses me off. Sorry!

So take one of YOUR days off, set up an event on your own with NHRA prep and let us know how it goes. Setting up rentals is a thankless effort, you always hear everyone bitching about something.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S EVEN

I vote this worst "racing related" thread on CR for 2012.

CR should be better!!

MattsV8 wins the prize.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0v1NeuIHoZ5sgx5ZY3qBvUJQIuSuUyhIYou4YgzQh6Yo8NECEb2UU3_UD

EVEN the kitchen sink.

BTW the shit that comes up when you google images of MattsV8 is retarded, most of it is NWS