legal marijuana? !

boosted98gst

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, bc were not fucking potheads, pothead.

"HEY GUISE, if heroin was legalized and no issues with drug testing at work would you use it recreationally???"

:dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb:

Inb4 potheads post in here to comfort eachother and OP.

fuck yeah i would, i only smoked a handful of times back in college, but i was a big fan. too much to risk now though.

exactly what i've told people for years. i haven't smoked in ~4-5 years, but if it was legal, i'd be high as fuck on occasion maybe a weekend or two a month, if that. i don't miss it, but it was fun. too much to lose.

Well considering there are more weed shops in Denver than Starbucks/McDonald's combined its not a huge issue in Colorado. Hell I'm in agreat part of town and I could walk to 3 shops in 5 min.

Not a smoker but voted for it. Gonna be some crazy high taxes on it.

I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, and that has zero to do with my personal desire to use it. It should be legalized in all 50 states. The government should regulate it (i.e., become the world's premier producer of quality cannabis), place a hefty tax on it, and use the money to do something good, like build extra schools or fund cancer research or something.

Next up to be legalized should be prostitution. Again, this has nothing to do with my desire to indulge in the product. Rather, it has to do with common sense and the benefits outweighing the costs.

Just my humble opinion of what things would be liked if I ruled the world.

define "weed shops"

Medical marijuana pharmacy.

-go to your primary care complain of back pain to document visit. Visit said weed shop with physican on site with your recent documentation of visit to primary care. Say thc has helped with the pain. Pay 150 bucks for medical marijuana card...buy weed for 25 bucks 1/8.

That's how everyone used to do it here. Times are a changing.:dumb:

so, since i haven't looked into it at all, if you have a medical card, what happens if you apply for a job and piss test shows it? can they turn you down just for that, or if you have the card, does it cover you?

Depends on who you work for. But general consensus is yes they could fire you. Most employers treat it like booze... If you look drunk/ high at work then there is a problem. Honestly though, most places out here are very relaxed with it all. My first interview the guy asked if I smoked... I said no and he goes "well I always give my guys a 3 wks heads up on all annual corporate drug tests."

It's now to the point where I go test myself at a 3rd party clinic on my own time and submit that for my annual drug test. If I were to fail, I would just wait a week or two and take it again.

I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, and that has zero to do with my personal desire to use it. It should be legalized in all 50 states. The government should regulate it (i.e., become the world's premier producer of quality cannabis), place a hefty tax on it, and use the money to do something good, like build extra schools or fund cancer research or something.

Next up to be legalized should be prostitution. Again, this has nothing to do with my desire to indulge in the product. Rather, it has to do with common sense and the benefits outweighing the costs.

Just my humble opinion of what things would be liked if I ruled the world.

This guy...

Yes.