9-year old football player

Das Borgen

very awesome. Hope her dad gets all of his football glory feels out of the way now bc she won't be much competitive in the future when all the guys are grown. Maybe she'll go into wrestling? I've seen girls compete in that when I wrestled for 8 yrs.

I watched a kid wrestle a chick freshmen year. Dude got a boner halfway through and got DQ'd. I mean, what else was he supposed to do? This chick was HANDLING him. I got a boner just watching.

Not a big fan of co-ed sports once they hit teenage status. I played co-ed soccer when I was 17/18 and I saw some girls get busted up pretty bad. This one game this chic thought she should would come try to take the ball from me as I was taking it down field and she jumped in front of me as I was going full speed. She bounced off me, hard, hit the ground, and didn't get up. She layed there for a while and her team all rushed out freaking out trying to see if she was all right because she just assumed the fetal position and wasn't really moving. Ha ha.

Girls grow faster and are bigger at that age, she has an advantage, later she will not. It is fun to watch. Then when you look at it from a coaching perspective they're most likely not passing at all, so 11 in the box it is, and well when you poke through, you are at the top of the defense. I'm sure there are all kinds of kids running like this as pee-wee is all about missed tackles. I will say at the end she tackles better than most NFL LB, CB, and S.