Nastiest house ever

phil

Have you guys never seen Hoarders? This aint shit.

That shit is usually fake, this shit is real.... And she shit everywhere !

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/0A2B0C7C-0382-4EDC-BDC2-DEDC7D17DFCC-2836-000001AE626C5921.jpg

I've never understood how someone could live like that.

Burn it with fire. Or

Hazmat suit and go treasure hunting. Free TV's, etc. Who knows what's buried in there? Maybe, that shit monument is hiding the lady? You can pretend to be pirates on a high sea of shit searching for booty...

Wait till they catch on fire, get partially burned and soaked, then see (smell) what they're like.....

Used to do a lot of architectural drawing work for restoration / insurance companies.

We had to leave a couple places and insist they clean them up more before we visit lol.

I repod a bigscreen from a house that I thought had a dirt floor. When I went to move the big screen it "chipped" the floor. It was dog shit pack so hard that it felt like hard clay. You could see the dog shit texture and smell it like a giant aweful scratch and sniff.

I got plenty of good roach stories as well. Worked for Rent A Center and we got a call about a big screen not working. Went out to the house. Could smell the roaches from outside. Got inside pulled tv out it was crawling with roaches. Opened the back of the bigscreen up and there was about 6 inches of dead roaches stacked on the electronics.

I called childrens services cause there was roaches crawling on a baby that was crawling around the floor of the house.

Glad I left Rent a Center my faith in humanity has never been the same since.

My GF works at childrens hosptial in the neonatal intensive care unit (very small babies). She has some wonderful stories about patients that are brought in with roaches living in their ears and/or nose. I guess she's walked in and seen them on a kid, and when she gets closer it runs back into hiding, in their head.....

Those babies generally don't go home with mommy and daddy.

My GF works at childrens hosptial in the neonatal intensive care unit (very small babies). She has some wonderful stories about patients that are brought in with roaches living in their ears and/or nose. I guess she's walked in and seen them on a kid, and when she gets closer it runs back into hiding, in their head.....

Those babies generally don't go home with mommy and daddy.

*Shudder*