State of Ohio says NO to state exchange- EAD Obama!

TTQ B4U

The war at home is officially underway.

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2012/11/13/obamacares-ohio-insurance-exchange.html?ana=lnk

I stay thumbs up because it's the beginning of a fight between the feds and the states resisting which will likely open up Obamacare to changes. :fuckyeah:

No doubt states that set up exchanges will see higher taxes and fewer jobs. However, the government cannot legally enforce the employer mandate a tax on employers in a state that has not set up an exchange. That means the Fed will have to carry the costs and they aren't at all set up nor was the plan designed for them to do that. If enough states refuse, Obamacare will fail. :)

I say fight because Obama has challenged that he will then have the fed set up their own exchanges and will then try and find a way to obtain the money from "other sources" :finger:

The catch is however, IF federal government implements an exchange, and attempts to redistribute the subsidies and force those mandates upon the resisting states - it would be illegal and states could then file suit. :thumbup:

Let's go do that as then that will force Congress to reopen the health care law, opening up an opportunity to change the law and this time, Congress is controlled by Republicans. :cool:

:finger: Fuck you Obama and EAD Biden, we're not going down without a fight and let's hope more states follow this path. The deadline has been extended to mid December and I'm feeling good that the Red states will tell him to fuck off.

:yuno: let the battle begin.

Edited by TTQ B4U

This just means the state is opting not to MANAGE their own insurance exchange. There's no free ride. The money will still be taken out and there will be an exchange in that state, and every state, it will just be managed by the Federal Govt.

The alternative being give it back to the free market and let the insurance companies ass ream you some more.

I've sat in the board meetings at Nationwide, and I've reported to the tech boards and C level councils at Cardinal, Kaiser Permanente and Liberty Mutual. I guarantee you, you were getting assfucked far more than you know, and were lined up for a good anal fisting for the rest of your life. The insurance industry needs regulated. Period. End of sentence, end of paragraph.

Lets be clear about this and not delude ourselves. This is not about Fed vs State. Its not even about Govt vs You. Its about Govt vs a couple dozen ultra-elite.

And you ain't one of them. No one in here is or will ever be.

This just means the state is opting not to MANAGE their own insurance exchange. There's no free ride. The money will still be taken out and there will be an exchange in that state, and every state, it will just be managed by the Federal Govt.

Never said there was a free ride, but it's crystal clear that Obamacare is an expensive ride that involves his big black dick up our asses. Even if Ohio said yes, all exchanges are essencially controlled by Washington. It does nothing but let Obama point to the states for failure when premiums go up and Kasich is not some dumbass who is going to let Obama do that.

Good luck to him if he thinks he's just going to simply create a Federally controlled exchange. His own administration has admitted it doesn't have the money and he's going to have a heck of a time getting funding through the GOP controlled House.Not to mention, without state-run exchanges, the fed won't be able to subsidize private insurance companies as he has planned. If enough states say no and so far a fair share have, Obamacare won't work out financially and they will have to take it back to congress.

The alternative being give it back to the free market and let the insurance companies ass ream you some more.
I've not been screwed, I like my plan for the past decade. I most certainly don't want the costs associated with Obamacare.

I've sat in the board meetings at Nationwide, and I've reported to the tech boards and C level councils at Cardinal, Kaiser Permanente and Liberty Mutual. I guarantee you, you were getting assfucked far more than you know, and were lined up for a good anal fisting for the rest of your life. The insurance industry needs regulated. Period. End of sentence, end of paragraph.
Been there done that in the role I play and comany I work for...... Obama's plan is to put private insurance out of business so he can control it all and put everyone on his new version of medicare. No thanks.

Lets be clear about this and not delude ourselves. This is not about Fed vs State. Its not even about Govt vs You. Its about Govt vs a couple dozen ultra-elite. And you ain't one of them. No one in here is or will ever be.
It's about carrying the costs on the backs of the middle class and up. No thanks.

I would have to feel great being an insurance company owner knowing so many idiots were fighting for my rights vs. their own best interests.

Obamacare is not in my best interest. I doubt yours either. Not unless you enjoy handing over your money.

Sounds to me that with Obamacare you don't have a choice who is raping you, but without you do... Sounds like ima get raped either way.

I would challenge you to compare what you call rape today to what you will have 3-5 years from now. You don't know rape. What we have today is a system in need of some legal reform and some regulation but what we don't need is more debt and dead weight.

The things that you to do on a Friday night at 827p and what i do on a Friday night says a lot about you and this thread. That and how you use more emoticons than any man ever should.

LOL Vanilla Ice says he's way better than Tim, on Friday nights only.

Sturg's jimmies have definitely been rustled.

LOL Vanilla Ice says he's way better than Tim, on Friday nights only.

Sturg's jimmies have definitely been russelled.

http://petchonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Russell-Crowe-Imprisoned-After-Trying-to-Sing-and-Play-Music-in-Public-picture-by-freakingnews.jpg

The things that you to do on a Friday night at 827p and what i do on a Friday night says a lot about you and this thread.

anytime you want to compare the size of your lifestyle dick, I'll gladly whip mine out and slap you around a bit.

To quantify this one only needs to review the ratio of your emoticons to my giveafucks. That ratio is a dismal 7:0.

You're right in the lack of giveafucks all around.

I would challenge you to compare what you call rape today to what you will have 3-5 years from now. You don't know rape. What we have today is a system in need of some legal reform and some regulation but what we don't need is more debt and dead weight.

Just going off of what I was reading in this thread before I posted, you know everything on the internet is nothing but truth. :gabe:

I definately agree with you though, the health care system needs reformed and revised.

Timmy, there are several ways to view the states decision here. Your Republican perspective is appreciated however, because I often have difficulty viewing things in that "light".

I suggest everyone else do their own research/fact checking.

anytime you want to compare the size of your lifestyle dick, I'll gladly whip mine out and slap you around a bit.

Says the guy who spends his Friday nights JOing to fox news until his dick bleeds. Even worse you are boring and unequivocally predictable. Nothing you say changes anyone's mind; constantly you type to argue and enforce your point. And with what result? You are CR's politikal white noize.

Says the guy who spends his Friday nights JOing to fox news until his dick bleeds. Even worse you are boring and unequivocally predictable. Nothing you say changes anyone's mind; constantly you type to argue and enforce your point. And with what result? You are CR's politikal white noize.

The irony is so strong it's pulling the earth closer to your post.