Prevent people from breaking into my car?

Exodus

Is it the 96 Civic stated under your name??

Is it stock? Tinted windows? aftermarket wheels? I mean unless it is stock as can be it is probably just a big ol target.

I too vote leave it unlocked. If it is tinted up, then not having tint will automatically let the would-be thieves see for themselves that it is empty...

Worse case they steal the whole car as those are pretty high on the list IIRC. Keep your insurance up to date.

Thieves will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

Not only will breaking into my car kill you, it will hurt the whole time you are dying.

I suggest getting a trail camera and making an enclosure to photograph the thieves. Then put the picture up in the car window so the next time they see they have been photographed. put the picture on every car window in the neighborhood, WANTED style. Also, get an alarm.

I think I'm going to leave it unlocked and go from there. Its a simple stock civic, other cars that park next to me get broken into as well. I'll eventually maybe put up some signs that say "property under surveillance"

Thanks everyone.

I'm not even allergic to poison ivy. I aint even mad.

Yeah poison ivy doesn't do anything to me, I think my whole family is immune to it. My friends used to get pissed when they'd end up with rashes all over and I get nothing.

Yeah poison ivy doesn't do anything to me, I think my whole family is immune to it. My friends used to get pissed when they'd end up with rashes all over and I get nothing.

Same here. I remember getting in a shitload of trouble as a kid for convincing this complete little bitch of a girl (whole family of assholes) to rub poison ivy on herself by showing her it wasn't poisonous by rubbing it all over myself. (She wasn't from a bright family, either.) Needless to say, she practically exploded. Massive allergic reaction from it.

Keep in mind, it is possible to become allergic to it as you get older. So, I make it a point not to rub it all over my body anymore... just in case. :)