Made in America!

BigOxley

I'd rather buy from a company that's builds products in the US and is headquartered elsewhere, than one that is headquartered in the US and builds stuff elsewhere. If it's built in the US, yes some of the money goes overseas, but a lot gets put into regular people's hands here in the US.

That said, if a superior product is made outside the US, I'll still buy it. Quality and features supercede nationality in my buying decisions.

i totally agree. i was just thinking of all the little crap i buy. like an ice scraper. i'd run down to the auto parts store, walmart, or target to get one. 9 times out of ten, it would be made in asia.

Buying any product imported into the united states is good for the country. It all goes towards the GDP. Somewhere along the line you are helping an American support his or her family by buying that product. The only way you can avoid 100percent of you money staying in the united states is magic. You might buy something directly from a company that is based in America (which is a good effort) but there is 100% chance that your money you just spent is going to an overseas product. The government flattened the world a long time about. It's called being a capitalistic society. If we want to be fully self sufficient, we shouldn't have been so money hungry.

I am not saying that buying American is bad, just saying that this is not the 50's.

Buying any product imported into the united states is good for the country. It all goes towards the GDP. Somewhere along the line you are helping an American support his or her family by buying that product. The only way you can avoid 100percent of you money staying in the united states is magic. You might buy something directly from a company that is based in America (which is a good effort) but there is 100% chance that your money you just spent is going to an overseas product. The government flattened the world a long time about. It's called being a capitalistic society. If we want to be fully self sufficient, we shouldn't have been so money hungry.

I am not saying that buying American is bad, just saying that this is not the 50's.

which do you think is MORE beneficial to buy a product made in usa for americans? asia or usa

Budweiser beers, made in the USA, actually in almost every cities in the USA, but the parent company is not American

Not to mention the fact that most of their beer taste like shit.

Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru,....are all now build in America, but the parent companies are not American.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/12/07/honda-to-export-more-american-built-vehicles-than-it-imports-fro/